1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need something like TFIOS ... But gay

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by wannaknowmyself, Feb 17, 2014.

1. wannaknowmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have just finish reading everything by John Green. I loved every minute of all his books. The laughing, smiling and even the sleepless nights of crying haha. Now that I think I might be gay I wanna read something that is just as good as John Green but with a storyline that I can relate to more, a guy liking a guy. Anyone know any good books that compare to The Fault in Our Stars, in that they make you smile and cry and make you feel a lot of emotion, but with a gay love story?

2. LongMayIReign

Ask the Passengers by AS King is short and a bit cheesy but still has that TFiOS-esque impact

Everyday by David Levithan - This book will make you reconsider everything lol. Levithan has written with Green before (Will Grayson, Will Grayson), though this novel's tone is much more similar to TFiOS than WGWG.

3. fullmetalheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think we all need a gay TIFIOS...

4. antimacy

I think I read all of Julie Ann Peters' books when I was in high school. They're not just like TFiOS, but Keeping You A Secret definitely made me cry.
    I recommend her books, I quite enjoyed them when I read them.