1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Chaos, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Chaos

Big Brother is back this Sunday, July 11th! We have a diverse cast this year. Their ages range from 22 to 75!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother

The people who stick out to me include Memphis, Steven and Renny. The people who I don't like at first glance include Dan and Jessie. I'm neutral for everyone else, but a little excited about Jerry (he's 75!!!!!).

I'll choose my favourites when the show begins to air though.

I'm already excited for this season.

2. LOVEjames

... Sunday's the 13th. xD That totally screwed with my head for a second.

Anyways, I might actually watch this season. It doesn't look terrible like the rest of it...

Renny's 53. I thought she was like... in her early 20s. It's -insane-. Dan looks like a huge asshole. Jessie... he's a little interesting, not sure though. Baha. Dan and Keesha are going to totally get in fights, since he views vegetarians as insane tree-huggers and she's a vegetarian. And thank god for Steven. I was wondering when I'd see the gay guy on that list. :grin: I hope he can show the rest of America that gay guys aren't all wimpy whatevers like the stereotypes like to say we are. And I hope he kicks Dan's ass. >_>

3. Nodnarb

This is the first season in a few years that I'm actually some-what excited about watching, I dunno why tho.

I guess one reason is there are two people from Iowa, Jessie and Ollie. Plus, Ollie played for my favorite college football team, so I have to cheer for him.

Another reason is Steven, of course.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I love Big Brother and I've been having withdrawals since the last one went off. I'm excited!

5. Chaos

Lol. I messed up. Meant to say the 13th. Don't know why I said the 11th.

Honestly though I could care less about Steven. oOoOo this seasons gay contestant. Most of them are just stereotypes anyway. He just happens to be a cowboy. *rolls eyes*

Not really having withdrawals though! Season 9 was a blessing for me. I loved watching Big Brother and Survivor all in the same week :grin:

6. 24601

Excellent. I'm looking forward to it. I'm glad you guys remind me about this stuff or else I would never know.

7. Étoile

I remember watching Big Brother 8 I think with my cousins (they're huge fans of the show) and it was pretty interesting but I always forget about it. The cast seems pretty interesting this time around, maybe I'll watch it.

8. Defraction

Pfft, Big Brother UK is where it's at.

Well it never used to be, but the one showing now is awesome!

9. Grof142007

my thought exactly

was kinda hoping for a regular gay man but it big brother Expect the unexpected...

Gay Cowboy -.- he last awhile... has anyone notice they all have good relationships with there parents???? that could be a twist i called it@

anyone watch House Call with Gretchen Massey? i Love her 2 bad Marcellus left i love him so funny but we have Evil Dick :grin: ... i hope they start Monday woot@

10. jroakwood

libra, staunch democrat, like her already. except for the obama support.
    dan, asshole, dont talk like that about hillary.
    keesha looks like fun, love me a blonde girl.
    STEVEN, always have to have a gay guy. and cowboy, WOO. he's my favorite without seeing the show.

memphis is hot!

cant wait! bb is my favorite show ever.

11. JoeSchmoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love Big Brother!

After The first Episode my favorites are, Jerry, Libra and Angie.

I don't really like Jessie or Dan and I really don't like Memphis. I hate that he calls himself a "Mixologist" and I read that his name isn't even Memphis he just calls himself that.

I like that the cast is more diverse this season and I'm also glad there really isn't any twists like there has been in the past.

12. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Our version of Big Brother here in Australia is being axed at the end of this season, which is like a week away. I used to like watching it, but our show seems to get worse each season. This year I decided not to watch it. I just wasn't interested in watching it. So, while it's a little sad to see BB go, I definitely think it is time for it to go.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/entertainment/4786833/axe-finally-falls-big-brother

That is in case you don't believe me.

13. SRSLYMARK

Gah, I totally blanked and forgot to TiVO this. :frowning2:

Was the first episode any good? Who's HoH?

14. Jonathan

I put it in white just in case someone who is going to watch it hasnt yet, so just highlight :slight_smile:

15. Chaos

I like Renny. She reminds me of my best friends Mom (shes like Renny only shes crazier and she parties with us!!). I didn't find her annoying. She is probably my favourite. Memphis is really cute, but he is a little arrogant. Not as bad as Dan and Brian though. I can't stand those two.

Too bad Renny is nominated. I don't like how Dan formed an alliance with Brian. Then they pulled in Ollie and Brian got Jerry to nominate Renny and Jessie. However, Jessie is annoying and I don't like him. He has a nice bod though, but a weird face.

As for veto spoilers Jerry won Veto. Apparently Jessie talked to him and Brian/Ollie/Dan feel that Jerry might veto his nomination and change it up..

16. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    How do you guys pick favorites already? It takes me a few weeks. lol

17. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I guess that I'll watch. I don't see much point to reality TV. I feel that I'm snooping sometimes.
    I wonder who the mandatory gay will be this season. :rolleyes:

I can tell already that some houseguests will really grind my gears.

#17 Proud1p4, Jul 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2008
  18. Chaos

My spoiler about the first veto was wrong. Jerry didn't win it, but Jessie did.

Ugh I dislike Jessie, but I have to admit that he looked hot drenched in the honey. He has been on some ego trip ever since he won HOH. I hope he pays for it the next week.

19. I'm rooting for Keesha, Renny, Jerry, or Dan to win HOH tonight. I'm going to be so nervous! =X

Poor Steven though...I will miss his entertainment value.

20. Andy21

Love BB, I'm so behind though. I still haven't watched Sunday's episode. Is it definite that Steven's going? Such a shame :frowning2:

I'm with Defraction on BBUK, it is awesome. Only problem is the public keep voting out the entertainment and leaving in the dull housemates!