1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Girl fans.....Urgent meeting

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by volleyball girl, Feb 18, 2014.

1. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I just saw the finale of season 4 and I don't even know where to begin. I love this show. Its amazing and has an incredible cast. But what the hell happened in season 4? What do you guys think? I don't even know what to feel. So many feels are going on at the same time lol

2. ThePhoenix

Lala lala lala lala not listening I'm still in season 4 kinda got behind, but from what I've seen the season was a little off.

3. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Lol yea. This season is a bit weird, that's for sure. Well let me know when you catch up so we can rant about it lol :slight_smile:

4. ThePhoenix

Will do now that I'm caught up on The Walking Dead I can work on this show.
    PS. I watched up to episode 6 how many episodes are their.

5. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh gosh. I havent been able to watch season 4 of walking dead yet. Im so upset about the way the last one ended. But I do wanna start watching it soon. There's 13 episode for season 4 of lost girl. So your're about half way there :slight_smile:

6. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Season 4 had so much potential. The Wanderer story was so good in season 3, I can't believe what they did to it! And wtf happened to Tamsin? She's just been brooding all season. I'm disappointed.

7. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea, i definitely agree. I have no idea wat they were thinking. I agree in that the wanderer story was good in season 3. It's like they didn't even try this season

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2014 at 04:48 PM ----------

And I feel like so many characters weren't really themselves you know?

8. Haddz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Really...scattered, maybe leaving stuff open for season 5

9. Beantown

Beantown Guest

They made the wanderer seem cool in season 3 but when they added rainar or whatever his name is Bo and lauren haven't been able to get together :'( I do like the morrigan and lauren together though. The morrigan is I swear the prettiest. Kensi should remain powerless.

10. Haddz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I also think Kensi and Hale was a bit forced.

11. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea. I agree with you all. I mean, I don't know what was going on but they really killed it this season. I don't know why they would rush it though. I mean, if they're gonna have a season 5, they can take their time. I love this show. But this last season was really bizarre.

12. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Yeah and also where's my Tamsin and Bo. Chucking her at Dyson is kinda random, like I get they were partners but still.

13. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea. After they showed that Tamsin has a thing for Bo, I dont know why they put her and Dyson together. It all just so weird. Does anyone know if the writers or producers of the show have said anything about this season? Maybe reasons for why they did what they did?

14. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Not sure but Tamsin has been appearing a lot less which is sad, I loved her dance competition.

15. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    lol yea that was definitely entertaining. I hope she shows up more on season 5. And I want more Lauren as well. I feel like I didn't see her as much.

16. Beantown

Beantown Guest

I love lauren and I'm kinda liking the chemistry between Dyson and lauren, they seem like such a good team.

17. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I definitely like that they're getting along better. They seem like they would make a bad ass team lol But nothing more than friendship for them lol. I really hope they fix the mess they did this season on season 5. But they can definitely keep the lauren/dyson friendship hehe

18. Beantown

Beantown Guest

I know right, especially when they were both watching bo wash that car, they seem so compatible as friends. I hope they ditch that rainar.

19. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Lmao yes! I never liked Rainer. He just came outta no where and ruined everything. The car wash was such a funny scene. They looked like kids staring at a bunch of free ice cream lol

20. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Yeah and they were building up to something big, I thought the wanderer was going to be Bo's father who was some super cool monster but then they ruined it and made Rainer pop up and gave Bo's father a gross name like the perepus or something.