1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Walking Dead (Comic

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XTREMEZish, Feb 21, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

WARNING: SPOILERS

So I know we already have a walking dead thread going on but no one ever mentions the comics. For those of you who don't know the walking dead was originally a comic book started in 2001. It is still going and is one of the most comic books. The show has only told 1/3 of the story so far. The comic is far better in some ares such as plot and some characters are stronger then their version in the show. Also the comic doesn't need to worry about a rating.

STOP HERE IF YOU ONLY WATCH THE SHOW

So I wanna see what you guys think on some topics on the comic v.s the show. Also add you own.

1. Do you think the two girl kids are a gender change of Bill and Ben. They have shown that the older one might be a psycho path.

1.2 If you said yes to the first one then do you think the show will keep the thing that the older one kills the younger one?

2. Are you happy with Jude being alive?

3. Do you agree that Negan is the weakest character in the whole comic?

4. Do you think Aaron will find another?

5. What is better, comic or show?

Any other questions put in the color red.

2. RandomMatt

Honestly, the comic and the show tad pretty much on the same level for me. Both have an equal amount of advantages and disappointments. Like, certain characters are better drawn in one medium (Dale, Andrea, Tyreese, Carl, even Lori) while others are better drawn in the other (Shane, Hershel, Maggie, Glenn, The Governor, etc)

I will admit though that the comic has indeed dropped a bit recently in terms of its quality. Once it introduced that black guy with his damn tiger, I was ust like 'SERIOUSLY Kirkman??'