1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Knight Villains

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Foxface, Feb 21, 2014.

?

Which Dark Knight villain did you like more?

1. Bane

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Joker

16 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. Foxface

I have to know...which of the two villains from the two Dark Knight movies did you like more? I am leaving out Batman Begins because I specifically am curious at to whether you prefer the Joker or Bane and why

thanks all!

2. FrozenFae

Neither. Harvey Dent has always been my favorite Batman villain. I though Aaron Eckhart's portrayal was very well done.

But if I am going by your poll, I was pleasantly surprised by Heath Ledger's portrayal of The Joker. That was a great performance as well.

Dark Knight Rises I was kind of disappointed with.

3. Foxface

That's why I made the poll as is. I wanted an answer just from these two

I personally am the only bane supporter right now. I LOVED the Joker and Heath's portrayal of him. If I am judging solely on acting I'd say Joker but I love Bane's story much much more

4. XTREMEZish

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Playing devil's advocate here, Bane. Everybody loves the Joker because he was cool and because Heath Ledger was awesome/died way too soon. But personally, I think the Joker was just pure madness. He does what he wants, when he wants, and has the occasional violent outburst or master plan. All to be expected of a villain.

Bane, however, is different. He is articulate, measured, and unpredictably brutal. Not only that, but with his backstory, he even brushes on sympathetic. Plus he was the one who was actually able to take over Gotham, not just raise a little hell for awhile.

Plus his mask is terrifying as hell XD.

6. Sal

Sal Guest

I may be a little biased, but Joker.

However I think that the character Bane is a good villain, just not in the Dark Knight. Here he was merely working for Talia al ghul, which surprised and disappointed me.

also, the mask... Why did they make him look like zoidberg?