1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Show All My Children

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willycubed28, Feb 22, 2014.

1. willycubed28

This show has been canceled twice which really bugs me because it was a good show. It lasted 41 years the first time, and 4 months the second time. I was a huge fan of the soap opera, and everyday would rush home from school to watch the episode that I had recorded that day. I invested my time into that show, and I even got to meet the incredible Susan Lucci one time and got her autograph. Most of the stories were awesome, some were a bore, and some just really pissed me off like the killing of Dixie Martin with pancakes. I had stopped watching it for a few years because of that and then picked it back up, and it was like I hadn't left.

Anyone else a fan of that show and enjoyed it as well? If so, let me know. Would love to talk about it some.

2. ZenMusic

The only reason I know that show is because Aaliyah made a song called "Erica Kane."

3. setnyx

pancakes REALLY! wow so that's how she died. haven't watched any (daytime) soaps in forever.

4. willycubed28

She ate poisoned peanut butter pancakes and died...

5. KWDBM

Yeah, that was pretty dang stupid. And I really liked Dixie!

I followed AMC for years, but only watched it consistantly during the Bianca/Maggie and Bianca/Reese storylines. If I remember correctly, the first time I watched it was when Erica kidnapped Maria's baby. Absolutely loved the show.

6. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I know, they brought it back for a while and then it got cancelled! I wish they would run re-runs. The part when Stewart was killed was super entertaining to me, the whole thing was super over done, in typical AMC fashion.