1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts about Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BadWolf5, Feb 23, 2014.

1. BadWolf5

I personally hate him, but what are your thoughts?

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i loath the little punk but feel sorry he has to buy everyone

3. laurenc

laurenc Guest

I see him as one of the biggest a**holes on the plannet

4. Skov

I'd let him bang me #Noshame

5. Sully

I would as well... #alittlebitofshame

On the whole though, I feel sorry for the guy, I mean if you're not cut out for resisting 'celebrity', he never stood a chance. Just another child star that'll end up dead or damaged.

6. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A shining example of how the media has deteriorated to idolizing idiots without talent.

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel a certain amount of compassion for him. He was plucked out of nowhere, idolized at a young age, so he never had a really "normal" adolescence, and now has an obscene amount of money and is hanging out with the totally wrong crowd.

His mom and his manager did their best to teach him good values, but the losers he's hanging out with were probably more "fun" and "cool" and so he totally doesn't see that he's going down the wrong path.

I think the prosecutors that offered the plea deal in the DUI are at least trying to help him move in the right direction, with the random drug screens for 6 to 9 months, wherever he is, and jail time if he doesn't have a clean test. The problem is... if he doesn't change who he's hanging with, the problems will just return after the probation period.

It's too bad. If you look at the early videos when he was 13, 14, he really did have talent. He's just been so homogenized and commercialized, it's hard to see that any more.

8. Ruthven

I feel bad for him too a bit. I mean, I never understood why so many hated him and gave him shit when he was younger and wasn't doing anything. I mean yeah now with some of the shit he's done...I'm not giving him a free pass but with so many people hating on him in particular and combined with the whole celebrity thing, I think that's a big part of why he's doing some of the shit he's doing. Like it fucks with you I don't know....

I mean honestly, I wouldn't mind getting with him if he wasn't putting others at risk and his personality was good for me (as with anyone else I'm attracted to really). Which reminds me, I remember seeing him on one of Oprah's shows like months and months ago, and he seemed like a decent guy then and I liked him.

9. FrozenFae

I think he is a spoiled little brat who acts like an infant, makes God-awful music and has worn out his welcome.

10. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My general response is that I think he was screwed over at a young age by fame and fortune and that he's handled everything poorly. But yes, I agree with Chip that the crowd he's hanging around definitely messed him up. Hopefully things turn around for him.

11. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Too many people think about him, are my thoughts. He should be forgotten

12. WallWeed

What I don't understand, is how this guy is supposed to be this massively popular/overrated wonderboy, but I've yet to met a single soul that has actually claimed to enjoy his music. All I've ever heard is how much everyone hates his guts and what a disgrace to society he is.

I mean... what the hell? Is it the crowd I hang with or do I truly live under that large of a rock?

13. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Can't stand his music but he is sort of sexy, similar to One Direction in that sense in my opinion.

14. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All of the hate he has always gotten makes me so sad. :frowning2:
    I don't know what to say, he's a person. You want to make fun of him because you don't like his music? Because you don't like his style? Because he's different than you? Because he's famous? It makes me so sad. If you're going to say something negative about him, I hope it's because of whatever happened recently (I'm not personally a fan, I don't keep up. Everyone hated him before this.) that was actually something bad which put other people in danger. Why you would for any other reason astounds me. Or not so much, I'm used to it. Used to do it myself. But I can't stomach much more hate that just overflows in this planet.

15. PinkieKeen

I find him to be a D-Bag and an obnoxious little f**k. but at the same time i dont think its his fault

---------- Post added 24th Feb 2014 at 09:30 AM ----------

as obnoxious as he is to me, yes he is kind of sexy :0

16. Simple Thoughts

I liked the very first song he came out with. I don't even remember what it was called now. Then he released 'Baby' and I was like 'Welp I'm done' and apparently from the moment that song was released the music industry felt the same way because every radio artist from that day forth has been nothing but crap ( with the exception of Ed Sheeran )

I didn't necessarily hate Justin though. I hated his music, but I also chalked his music up to him being young and the producers and whomever else getting their greedy little hands inside his head to mold him into their bland corporate money making machine.

Now he's completely lost his mind, and I can't say that it's shocking. The same thing happened to Brittney Spears. People who are forced into the spotlight the way he was when they're too young to really handle it are gonna have some damage as a result. It's unfortunate, but what can you do.

Personally, I wish they'd revoke his citizenship in America and force him back into Canada. Without the fame or the ability to be in the States where most of the celebs hang out maybe he'd have a shot at regaining his mental health...probably not, but maybe.

17. DMark69

Simple Thoughts: He is not a US citizen, he is a Canadian Citizen in the US on an entertainment visa.

18. kem

kem

I happen to share my birthday with Justin Bieber. So whenever I hear about him, I compare it to what's going on in my life... But honestly, I probably care about him as much as he cares about me. But I don't hate him, I don't hate anyone.

19. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    His song with Tyga is ok. But not enough for me to want him to stay in the US.

20. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

The only one thing I appreciate of Justin Bieber is he's androgynous. He looks like a girl :slight_smile: but it seems he doesn't like this. I have the suspect he makes use of steroids :confused: