1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Series Binging

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Candace, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Candace

Are any of you guys "series binging" or watching an entire series/TV show entirely through (watching a couple of episodes of days)? Personally I've done that with Pokemon (up to like Episode 663? then it got too tedious, the Simpsons, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Seinfeld, and now I have some nostalgic and yet cool craving for Totally Spies, so I've been watching that lately. What about you guys?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recently did that over the summer all the way to now starting with Star Trek TNG, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead and most recently, Dexter.

3. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've never heard of that term but I do tend to watch an entire series all the way through in a short period of time. I've done that with a lot of shows, The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, Friends, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Arrested Development, New Girl etc. Yeah I watch a lot of TV lol

#3 Some Dude, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  4. LongMayIReign

My sister watched all six seasons of Lost in three weeks and I watched all of Glee in a month and Dance Academy in three days. Right now I'm just waiting for all my shows to start up again (Glee, Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory).

5. Foxface

Walking Dead, Yu-Gi-Oh, MLP: FiM, and currently Lie to Me

oh I binge watch a lot

6. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been doing that with Heroes, but I have slowed down a bit as I got more and more pissed off. It took me like 3 days to get through season one, and then like a week to get through s2 and now it's been like 2 weeks and I'm only on ep 6 of s3

7. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Occasionally. One example is Death Note. In small doses I'll watch shows such as;
    "The Apprentice" because people get backstabbed
    "Dragon's Den" because people get rejected
    "Four Rooms" because people get mocked
    Plenty moar shows... tl;dr; schadenfreude

It must be extremely entertaining to overcome my need to listen to music and the twitch in my hands to play videos games. That feeling of "I must practice impractical yet flashy combos NOW." Or "I'm gonna race 99 laps of this course NOW."

I've been known to watch a few documentaries in a row. Perhaps several times per year.

I've been unable to watch The Simpsons ever since my English teacher made us watch one episode countless times and wrote a paper on it. Dissected the episode to an insane degree xD

8. PinkieKeen

Lately ive been on a My Little Pony binge. watching the first 3 seasons over and over again lol. and watching Loveless and Angel Beats in between :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: have also done it with Breaking Bad, Heroes, and Grey's Anatomy

9. ZenMusic

Waterloo Road.

10. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Before the 50th Anniversary, I watched every Doctor Who episode in order just to remind myself of all the good moments and how good I expected it to be. It lived up to my expectations :icon_bigg

Now I'm watching all the SJA episodes in order.

Can I just say, I love Totally Spies! It's really funny and cool (everyone says it's for girls but I watch it :icon_bigg)