1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Videos That Have Nothing To do With The Song

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ZenMusic, Feb 26, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

Have you seen one? I was watchingthe Video for No Scrubs by TLC and the video was completely irrelevant.

2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It seems like most music videos are like that. At least the majority of ones that I have seen. Not all the time, but a lot of times they don't make any sense either.

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    most of hip hop/rap/latino urbans/pop music videos are like that. they talk about partying, and it could be about partying. they talk about struggle/relationships and you see a video with an extreme view of feminism. it sucks to say that they don't make sense anyways. i avoid music videos like a plague haha

4. Ghost93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The music videos for Lady Gaga's Telephone and Alejandro have nothing to do with the songs.

Telephone the Song: two girls tired of having guys call them while they are at the club

Telephone the Music video: Beyonce breaks Lady Gaga out of jail and they go on a killing spree by poisoning people's foods at restaurants.

Alejandro the Song: Gaga is having romantic troubles with three guys Alejandro, Fernando,and Roberto.

Alejandro the Music Video: Gaga is a nun, there is a bunch of gay guys dancing and Nazi's and....I have no idea to be honest...

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't understand the rolling in the deep by adele we could've ha it all rolling in the deep and there's cups of waters everywhere and a ninja with a room full of sand that makes no sense but the song is just amazing