1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turning The Tables

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by HarryIsCute, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarryIsCute

In today's modern society most people, especially young people, are oppressed for who they are and what they believe in. This is the belief that drove writers K. Rocco Shields & David Tillman, with help from Wingspan Productions to create the award winning short "Love Is All You Need?"

This film follows the life and events of Ashley, played by Lexi DiBenedetto, a young girl who at a very young age realizes that she isn't like everyone else; she likes boys instead of girls.

This heart wrenching story does in fact turn the tables on how many Americans look at homosexuality. Hopefully the film will start a new belief system that should have ALWAYS been in place since the start: equality, no matter what.

Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority! [Short Film] - YouTube

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember this coming up before on this thread.
    My bf and I watched it then. It is certainly an interesting film with a great message, but it's a little too over-the-top for my taste.
    Yes, it reinforces the message, but I think it's far too abstract (and yes, weird) for most people who oppose equality to take seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.