1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Travolta's Mess Up

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willycubed28, Mar 3, 2014.

1. willycubed28

So yes I am abit late on watching the Oscars and I just finished watching it on HULU, but the one thing that I cannot get over is John Travolta getting Idina Menzel's name wrong. He had to have known who he was presenting. I mean first of all the name Adele is no where close to being pronounced like Idina and then Dazim? Where did that one come from? Honestly he looked like he was disinterested, and not all there. That didn't stop Idina from her amazing performance of "let it go". Still though I am assuming that John Travolta will never be asked again to present someone else. I mean how embarrassing for himself, and also embarrassing for Idina Menzel.

Any thoughts?

2. Ridiculous

[youtube]BaOg6tH3z0Y[/youtube]

I'm going to have to say the autocue he was reading off had the wrong name because I don't think anyone could fuck up pronouncing Idina Menzel that badly.