1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HBO's Looking

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lazyfire, Mar 14, 2014.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It has been a very long time since I've visited this website, and I would like to begin by posting this short thread on HBO's most recent program, Looking.

"Looking is an American comedy-drama television series about a group of gay friends living in San Francisco. It premiered on January 19, 2014, on HBO." ~ Wikipedia

If anyone here has watched it, how do you (in particular) feel about the relationship of Patrick and his boss, Kevin (while they acknowledge the fact that they both have boyfriends)?

I've seen YouTube comments, claiming that Kevin Mattheson is indeed a player. It seems as though they share many common interests. Although, I myself fancy this pairing of the entire series; but, those YouTube comments have enlightened me.

Does Kevin really like Patrick? Or was it just an attraction?

His behavior after their intercourse sparked the confusion as well; it definitely changed.

This post/thread is for members who have watched the show.

2. freeinthewind

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm just gonna go ahead and revive this thread! Personally, I ship Kevin and Patrick because they have such effortless chemistry and everything just comes naturally. I think Kevin does like Patrick though, or at least is very attracted to Patrick, and that is a sign that there is something wrong in Kevin's relationship with his boyfriend. Patrick only had sex with Kevin when Richie and him were already on the rocks. I feel like Kevin is interested in starting something with Patrick, but he still also has feelings and maybe even love for his boyfriend, so he's really conflicted and confused himself about where he wants to go with his office romance.

Ah! I love Jonathon Groff/Looking and I can't wait for season 2!

3. ImHappy247

Out Status:
    All but family
    Im Team Richie since day one :/ and even more after watching episode 5 cause that was the happiest, cutest thing Ive ever watched on a show. Kevin is just so different from Richie and I can get why people would like him but I myself cant stop thinking about how cute Richie is with Patrick and Kevin well... They just fu****

I Think Kevin was probably just attracted to Pat, with all that sexual tension growing between them, but probably after their last ''encounter'' he'll start to think about maybe dating Patrick. Anyway, Its a really great show and the music *o* ''I need somebody to love tonigh'' <3

4. Ravi-VIXX777

I haven't watched it in so long so I'm not too knowledgeable of Kevin, but Richie is cute with Patrick. I ship them, and it's an interracial gay couple on TV for once!