1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone explain once upon a time on abc???

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rosepetal, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive been obsessing on this show alot bc it really good but i cant wrap my head around how they're in storybrooke and the enchanted forest at the same time could anyone explain here???

2. KWDBM

Omg this show is complicated, lol. Basically, the Enchanted Forest scenes are flashbacks, and Storybrooke is present. I *think* that's how they've played it all three seasons, there were tons of flashbacks in earlier seasons where you'd learn more and more about a character and their connections. Right now, the EF scenes are taking place during the "missing year", and Storybrooke is present-time.

3. Deaderpool2

okay, season 1 was all flashbacks and showing how the characters in storybrook were either the complete opposite of themselves or living lives they would have hated compared to how they were in the enchanted forest before the curse.
    in series 2 we discover that during the curse those that were not transported to storybrook were stuck in what was left of the enchanted forest and frozen in time. when the curse was "broken" at the end of season one those still trapped in the forest were unfrozen. this was so the show could introduce new characters. however they (the directors) have to show the new characters back stories and how previous characters interacted with them in the past, hence more flashbacks.

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Cool! I already wondered cause I didnt't understand anything in the first new episode:slight_smile: Thank god I'm not the only one:slight_smile: And I love this show, too. Saw all episodes so far:grin:
    Long live SwanQueen:grin:

5. freeinthewind

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love Once Upon a Time so much! The family tree is gigantic haha. Anyways, I think they're basically done with flashbacks of before the initial curse for the most part. Everything that happens from season 3 episode 12 on should be post-curse.