1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any fans of Scandal?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BornAnew, Mar 24, 2014.

1. BornAnew

[​IMG]

Are there any fans of Scandal on here?

It's one of my favorite TV shows at the moment! Love the dialogue & chemistry between the characters. The show has done well to try to get the viewers to empathise with most of the main cast (especially well done with Millie who recently has become one of my fav characters on the show!). It's just such an intense show that really keeps you in suspense & hooked on to every line the characters say!

Gotta catch up on the last 2 episodes now!

2. Illus1

Well I did see a couple of episodes, they just started running season 1 in my country and have to admit it is good. I mean you can't go wrong with a title like Scandal lol but as u said pretty good caracter development. But then I'm biased, I always like presidential series/movies. Watched the Kennedy series twice that ones more docu like but still I liked it.

3. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yay Shonda Rhimes is brilliant! I prefer Grey's Anatomy, but do also follow Scandal. Im watching it on tv and we're somewhere on the second season. I really do like Abby - all the characters are well written though. This show has seriously made me to question the way they do politics lol Sometimes it's pretty difficult to watch this cause you have to focus all the time cause everything happens so fast!

Has anyone seen Escandalo on youtube? So much fun!!

4. BelleFromHell

I'm not (WWAAYY too busy with school/anime/videogames),
    but my mom used to watch it, and I'm interested in watching it to see if it's as good as everyone says it is.

5. Yosia

Weeehhhh i pounced on this post dead excited as i thought it was SCANDAL the JPop girl band XD

I havent actually heard of it >.<

6. BornAnew

Awesome...just wait till you get further in! The show gets craaaazy post season 1 finale!
    I'll have to look into that as yeah I wanna get into more Presidential series'

Yeah my whole faith in politics & in PR people & in the media has been questioned by this show! Yeah at times it's hard to know what they're even saying as they speak so fast too! I regularly rewind some bits haha!

hahahaha that was awesome :lol::lol::lol:

7. Bran

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I loooooove it, even though it's becoming more and more 'soapy' with every episode. ^^