1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where are my oppas and noonas?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by maracont, Mar 27, 2014.

1. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    Any Kpop fans out here? I know its a pretty big fandom in the west, and everyone is just so respectable, talented, and gorgeous, that I cant imagine not finding some people here into it.

So whats everyones bias (favorite group / member)!?

2. yogurt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    OHHOHOHOO
    even though I really don't like kpop, hands down to 2ne1. They actually have good songs and really good performances.

oh and krystal and amber from f(x). ohmy
    tumblr_m9zmmwUYxX1qgo8xn.jpg

3. changetheworld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really love K-Pop. My favourite group is probably Teen Top and my favourite member is Ricky.

4. BelleFromHell

I'm an UNNI. (males use the term 'noona' to refer to an older sister, while females use 'unni' instead)
    I'm probably a total noob compared to the rest of you, though.

I listen to some of Girl's Generation and BIGBANG, but my favorite is probably 2NE1. :grin:
    And (OF COURSE) Gangnam Style, but that's the only one of PSY'S songs that I've heard of.
    I need to listen to more of his music... :astonished:

#4 BelleFromHell, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  5. yogurt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    2NE1's new song Come Back Home is oh so good.

6. BelleFromHell

^ LOL, all the replies are from lesbians.
    I didn't know we were that into K-POP... :lol:

---------- Post added 28th Mar 2014 at 08:02 PM ----------

I haven't heard that one yet. *goes to listen to it*

7. yogurt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ^AHAHAHHAHAHA
    TOO MUCH PRETTY LADIES.
    esp. amber from f(x)
    so hot. xd

8. Jonathan

Awww, I mistook oppa for Appa...

[​IMG]

I guess I'll leave now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a huge EXO fan. :grin:

10. AAASAS

Ha, I was thinking about a Greek grandfather and Italian grandmother.

11. yuna

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a huge Exo/Girls Generation fan. but I prefer other girl groups as well (Girls Day, AOA, FX) and other boy groups (BAP, BlockB, BigBang)

12. Projectfabulous

I personally am a SONE, BlackJack, 4nia, Playgirl, affxtion (not official), EXOtic (also not official), Queen, and Wonderfull. Meaning, I'm into SNSD (Sunny, hyoyeon, and fany), 2NE1 (CL and Dara (I saw them in concert when they came to the USA)), 4minute (Hyuna), Afterschool (Nana), F(x) (Krystal and Sulli), EXO (Kris), t-ara (Eunjung), and the wondergirls! But that's only to name a few. I am a hardcore kpopper so I'm happy to know that there are others on here :slight_smile:

13. quicksplash

Out Status:
    Some people
    Big Bang, Jay Park, Sistar!, 2PM

14. I'm a big K-popper!! I especially love Super Junior (Sungmin and Ryeowook), Girls Generation (Taeyeon), f(x) (Krystal & Sulli & Amber), EXO (Kai & Kris), Block B (Jaehyo & P.O), Girl's Day (Minah), 4minute (Hyuna & Gayoon), 2NE1 (CL), BIGBANG (T.O.P), After School (Nana), B.A.P (Yongguk), TVXQ (Jaejoon, Changmin, & Yunho), SHINee (Key & Jonghyun), Miss A (Suzy), BoA, Ailee, Nine Muses (Sera) Lee Hi, Lee Hyori, Lim Kim, Rainbow (Jaekyung), FIESTAR, GLAM, EvoL (J.Da & Jucy), Wa$$up (Nari), Secret (Hyosung), T-ARA (Jiyeon), SISTAR (Hyorin and Bora), VIXX (N), Brown Eyed Girls (Gain), Raina, and SO many more!! I have over 500 K-pop songs from iTunes!! :icon_bigg(!)

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2014 at 05:43 PM ----------

I love all of those groups too omg!! And I see you love CL, she is one of my ultimate girl biases!! :slight_smile: I also have Hyuna as a bias in 4minute, along with Gayoon, my f(x) biases are pretty much the same, with the addition of Amber, I LOVE Nana, and an online friend got me obsessed with Kris, but I also love Kai!! I'm also one of those hardcore K-poppers and I'm happy to finally get to know more!! :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2014 at 05:45 PM ----------

Girls Generation and EXO make up two of my four favorite K-pop groups!! I am also obsessed with f(x) and Block B, and I love Girl's Day, AOA, BIGBANG, and B.A.P too!! I also like girl groups more~ Who are your biases? Mine is Taeyeon, Kai, Kris, Sungmin (Super Junior), Ryeowook (Super Junior), Minah, Jaehyo, P.O, Krystal, Sulli, Amber, Yongguk, T.O.P and many more!! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2014 at 05:46 PM ----------

2NE1 are awesome!! I especially love CL <33 And their songs Crush, Can't Nobody, I Love You, Falling in Love, Do You Love Me, Missing You, Scream, Please Don't Go, and Mental Breakdown by CL are my favorites!! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2014 at 05:48 PM ----------

EXO is a really great group, I don't care much about the fact that they are a bunch of handsome guys (though I do love me some Kai and Kris lol), but the fact that they make INCREDIBLE music and they are all so humble and respectful is what I love about them :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2014 at 05:50 PM ----------

Ikr like most K-pop girl group members can probably make straight girls question their sexuality haha XD

15. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Oooh I like Bangtan Boys, Btob, Sistar19 and Vixx.

16. beloved

Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree. I love their music and their personalities. I don't care as much about their appearances as I do their personalities. They're all so adorable and unique in their own ways. My bias are Sehun and Tao. But I love all of the members. ^^

They're actually my first kpop group, because I used to be really into jpop. Last year I discovered EXO and now I'm slowly, but surely getting into other groups.

17. Jethro702

Ohhhh... I love Vixx...

My favorite though has to be SHINee, esp... Jonghyun.... He is my avatar.... lol *handcuffed to Taemin* :grin:

18. I know, they certainly are the most adorable guys ever!^^ Sehun and Tao are great, my biases are Kai and Kris mainly, but yes, I love all of them as 12! What are your favorite songs from them? Mines are Two Moons, Let Out The Beast, Growl, Black Pearl, My Lady, Baby Don't Cry, Mama, and Machine!! Oh, if you are new to K-pop, you should definitely check out some others like Super Junior, Girls Generation, f(x), Block B, BIGBANG, 2NE1, B.A.P, SHINee, Ailee, Lee Hi, Akdong Musician, Michelle Lee, Girl's Day, Brown Eyed Girls, SISTAR, Secret, TVXQ, Miss A, Wonder Girls, GOT7, 4minute, After School, GLAM, and so many more!! I also discovered J-pop before I learned about K-pop. I don't listen to it as much, but I still love Perfume, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Crystal Kay, Buono, and Morning Musume!! :slight_smile: