1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend some Movies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by twospiritlycan, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Recently I watched this totally awesome movie called Léon: The Professional, made by that guy who made Taken. The Professional felt more awesome and suspenseful compared to Taken. Are there any more movies that are similar to The Professional?

It was about a hitman taking a girl under his wing to protect her from a corrupt DEA agent and corrupt cops who killed off her family.

2. Tetra

Was that the one with Liam Neeson and Natalie Portman?

I'd recommend the Illusionist, if you like those kinds of movies. I'd also recommend A-Team and The Widowmaker (if you like Liam Neeson).

3. You're right about Natalie Portman, but it was Jean Reno who was the hitman. I'll check out The Illusionist and The Widowmaker. I think I seen A-Team already but not too sure, so I'll check that one out too.

4. myriadharbour

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^first of all, if you like the Illusionist, you'd probably like The Prestige.

Second of all, check out Goodfellas or Gone Baby Gone. Both are pretty awesome.