1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could create your own world, what would it be like?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Okiagari, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Okiagari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello~

I hardly post on here and want to change that, so here I am :slight_smile:

Because we are all so different, I want to know what others have in their imagination.
    If you could create your own perfect world, what would it be like? What would be your life story?
    It can be a complete fantasy world or more reality based, it's all up to you.

I think I would choose a world similar to one of my favourite video games. Fighting tyrannical beasts on a daily basis while having lots of adventures with a group of best friends and of course, no story would be complete without the wonders of a true love, haha.

How about you guys?

2. Straw_berry

If I could make my own world...I'd have it be a modernized victorian era style world, with a combination of steampunk tech, magic and cyberpunk tech Nyu~ The world it's self wouldn't be whole, but made up of thousands of floating blocks and people would have to get around via ship or magic Nyu~

3. Tetra

Aw man, It'd just be one massive white room, and I'd have a pack of everlasting markers and an eraser. Then, anything I drew would become real and it'd be fantastic.

4. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

People would fly and there would be rainbows and sparkles everywhere!

5. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Something like that what Straw Berry said. But with dragons and speaking animals. Many woods and lakes and mountains. And flying people would be fun:grin:

6. SheWhoHasNoName

a giant forest next to an expanse of grassy hills, all connected by a river that leads to the ocean. i would be just me and all of nature around me. basically, my happy place.

7. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've kind of thought, since I would have the power to, of creating a diametrically opposite universe. Just to see what it's like.

But ideally, I'd want something along the lines of what Tetra said, something I could change at whim. I'd wanna change it every day! I'd have to get a damn sight better at drawing though :lol:

Atm I'm thinking cities organically grown from GM, skyscraper trees, with interconnecting branches making the roads and the rails in a kind of gothic style. A massive, gothic dome of trees surrounding a central pillar which goes down underground and into a steampunk dwarven realm with lava and various luminous dragons and stuff in it. Idk, all this'll change before tomorrow, which is why I want a world I can change all the time :grin:

8. MsKCorleone

What the heck?! This is almost exactly what I thought of! xD

9. blond

Considering that i like post-apocalyptic stuff, i don't think anybody would like my "perfect world".

10. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Basically exactly the same. But I'd bring a few reallly good friends/family along.

11. 101DeadRoses

Something so unlikely, it sounds like fiction. That's because it isn't, and never will be possible.

It would not be overwhelming joy for everyone, just content.
    All love would be equal, of course.
    Science would be very advanced, but not to the point where nature cannot exist.
    Forests, mountains, clean rivers, and cities all side-by-side.
    There would still be a "normal" that many would adhere to, and still beautiful rebels that break free from that constraint.
    Everyone would have their dream them. THEIR dream them, not society's. No matter what shape, color, gender, or nationality, they would be their ideal.
    Everyone would have their perfect match, though they would have to search a bit to truly appreciate them.
    Clean energy and air so fresh it makes you happy just to be outside.
    A sense of balance and happiness. But there will occasionally be things wrong in this world, and people would realize it, fight against it, and ultimately, right would triumph.
    People with hate in their hearts would go quietly to their lonely, dusty end, but be re-incarnated and have to help everyone they had harmed.
    People on the most part would be helpful and kind.
    There would be symptoms of age, but never crippling pain.
    There would always be jerks trying to take away someones freedom, and always a fight, but that fight makes life worth living.
    Everyone would have to work for their happiness, but they would always get it somehow.
    There wouldn't be a vast difference between the beliefs of country folks and city folks.

This is just a bit of it, I could go on for hours.

12. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There wouldn't be diseases, and no cruelty or meanness, nor pain. People would be more open-minded about LGBT people. I wouldn't have trouble with my ex, and I'd date my best friend. Oh, and there would not be suicidality.

13. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

Full of shirtless boys with green eyes, geological activity and Class A and B drugs on free tap.

Very random...

14. Emulator

Something seemingly mythological. Intergalaxies. Defying the laws of this world.

15. LadyDude

A weird mxture of most of the ideas that have been said but like, different realms
    and you could travel and go to a different realm at will
    also, everyone would have their little realm so they can go there to rest, like your home but a complete wourld created by you that perfeclty fits your ideals

also, I think it would be cool to be able to change yourself phisically at will whenever you wanted and people would know its you due to aura or personality
    there would be a fuck ton of different species

and uhm... I'm in class so I better think of more later xD

16. 7eye

7eye Guest

I've been doing this since I moved into the UK; my dream world has somewhat changed over the years, but I'm going to say only the world I want right now:
    - People culturally stuck in the mid-late 2000s (music, fashion, design etc. but not films) although they are still able to communicate with planet Earth in case Earth comes up with some pretty damn good ideas (e.g. Frozen, Gangnam Style, Call Me Maybe, any cures for diseases that even though my world would be capable of coming up with, they just haven't got around to having them)
    - They incorporate sustainable and ethical living (all meat is cloned, all recyclable materials recycled, no fossil fuels are used, renewable energy is mainstream, no corporate and government exploitation of workers, people and resources)
    - They are capable of FTL travel
    - People live in really tall skyscrapers like the Burj Khalifa, or taller
    - The cities are the size of countries
    - Main mode of transportation is via VTOL
    - Their computers can be carried around and have about as much processing power or more than that of the human brain
    - Youths would actually want to look androgynous
    - Egalitarianism
    - Meritocracy
    - At least some people would be scared of anger directed at them, and people would actually be nice
    - Atheist
    - Liberal
    - Libertarian
    - They can reach neigbour worlds with similar or superior technology, and with at least some of them, they are at peace with
    - People speak a language that actually reflects human thought (not English; more like kinda Finnish, Turkish or Ithkuil (Google it)) and that can be used with computers
    - People can customise their clothes down to the logos, buttons and pockets (Saints Row 2 reference)

I might add some more and attempt to correct myself on ideas I've changed my mind about, so expect multiple posts from me as EC doesn't allow us to edit posts after 15 minutes.

BTW, I LOVE this thread

#16 7eye, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  17. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in the process of doing just that by writing. It is FAR from an ideal world, almost a dystopia really, but it does have faster-than-light starships, so there's that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't feel like going into politics etc, but my world would take the best traits of all eras and try to find balance with them. The simplicity of earlier times, the convenience of the present, and the potential of the future. Oh, and absolutely samples of fashion from many times/places in the past. :grin:

18. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Where no body will be mean to u for who u r where everyone accepts u.

19. Kat 5

Everything Halo. Except for the Flood. No one likes the Flood.

20. XTREMEZish

I can not describe mine because it would be a book long