1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lolita, Fairy Kei, Kodona etc.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willfultrans, Mar 31, 2014.

1. willfultrans

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just wondering if anyone else is into this kind of style? I really love it it. There are just so many cool things to wear and so many cool ways to dress it up. I really want to know where I can get specificly more of the Kodona style clothing, although I don't mind cross dressing a bit. I love dresses when I'm in the right mood. I want to get some specific wigs for this style as well and just I'm not really sure where to get some?

2. Vince

I wear elegant gothic aristocrat, kodona, Ouji, and visual kei. It's really great. For kodona you need to know how to put together a youthful appearance. Use gothic blouses and jackets from EGA selling stores like cd japan, but add youthful flare with shorts, fancy socks, and the like. You don't want to look as dark and grown up as EGA or Ouji. For examples look at pictures of Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler is the best I can think of right now. Also small hats make a cute boyish accessory.

3. Straw_berry

I like sweet Lolita, and sailor lolita the most, but Kodona is good too Nyu~

4. Okiagari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sadly I don't know what her style is but I love it, her name is Fairy Yui and she's the singer in a group called Yousei Teikoku. Aside from her clothes, her hair is perfect too~

To try to answer your question, it depends on how much you like to spend.
    I have seen a lot of visual lei, etc type clothing/accessories on Ebay. Prices vary but there are some pretty good stuff for reasonable money. If you're okay with spending more then there are many websites that specifically sell these kinds of styles.

5. Yosia

I like it ^.^

6. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wait...you're a bio-female that's wants to transition to a guy but likes to dress up as a girl?? Why not just stay a girl? I'm confused.

7. Vince

Firstly I think a transman can wear what they want I love binding under a right female shirt to show off my masculine chest. Everyone has their own comforts with their body. Being male at heart is much deeper than clothing.

Also while these styles are very flamboyant chances are it's never really cross dressing. They're not average fashions after all and some might not agree on what's masculine vs. feminine clothing when someone is wearing stylized clothing based on the late 1800's or wearing a more androgynous ensemble.

8. hiddenxrainbows

Just because a transman doesn't mind wearing dresses sometimes doesn't mean he's any less of a man. The same goes for tomboys. They can dress more masculinely, but that doesn't make them any less of women. Gender expression, ie clothes, doesn't really have anything to do with gender identity. I can understand that sometimes, people may be confused about trans stuff. But it IS offensive to just outright say, "well why don't you just stay your birth sex?"

Aaaaannnyywaaay....I really love Japanese fashion! Visual kei, lolita, all that different sort of stuff! And I just cosplayed for the first time today, too! I just love Japanese stuff in general. But their clothes...Oh my god, they're amazing!!! I really wish I was rich, so I could spend a shit ton on cool clothes like that. But I don't have an unlimited amount to spend, so I don't have a lot. Stuff's really neat though!