1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celine Dion

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willycubed28, Apr 2, 2014.

1. willycubed28

Anyone here love Celine's music like me? Her music has gotten me through some of my toughest and darkest times. Her voice is so angelic to me. I first was introduced to her like 17 years ago, and she has remained my number one singer since then. Yes, she may not write her own music, but she does a damn good job singing it. My favorite songs that she sings are "The Prayer", "Power of Love", "Becaused You Loved Me", "Goodbye The Saddest Word", "My Heart Will Go On", "Alive", "Have You Ever Been In Love", "Fly", "Call The Man", "Loved Me Back To Life" and "Incredible"...Oh and "Surrender" Haha...I know I probably have missed some but she is simply the best to me.

2. She has an amazing voice! My #1 song she sang will always be My Heart Will Go On.

3. XtReMeEnIgMa247

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been a Celine fan for 10 years now. She is such an inspiration to me and so many other people. She has probably the most recognizable voice on the planet. The first song I ever learned to sing was I Drove All Night and to this day it has a special place inside me. My favourite song nowadays is the recently released Loved Me Back To Life. I know almost every major hit she's ever released. She's just probably the greatest artist and person to walk this planet.

4. BornAnew

CELINE <3

She's one of the greatest singers to have walked on this Earth!!!!!!!!

'The Power Of Love', 'It's All Coming Back To Me', 'Because you Loved Me', 'Tell Him', 'Beauty & The Beast', 'Think Twice'

This lady is magnificent!!!

Oh and the greatest of them all...

'My Heart Will Go On'

My fav quality of hers is how she's ALWAYS avoided controversy & anything like that. Of the big trinity (Whitney, Mariah, Celine)...she is the only one who has always kept it together & has maintained her voice well :slight_smile:

5. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I was obsessed with her when I was younger. Her voice is one of the few I idolize. My Heart Will Go On remains my absolute favourite song to this day. There is no greater love song than It's All Coming Back To Me Now. I'm currently listening to Loved Me Back To Life on repeat.

#5 XenaxGabby, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014