1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charmed (P3)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Davey, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Davey

Okay so I used to love this show when it was on air. I watched it new from the fifth season on and watched the reruns on TNT. Now I have the first three seasons on DVD.

I could watch this show all day!

I was just wondering if there were any other Charmies out there?

haha

2. Tim

Tim

Yeppers, I still hate how I ended though, I mean I loved the story of the ending, but personally, I kind've wish they had made Prue return (yea, I know budget constraints, which is why they couldn't even have a picture of her or Darrell in it -.-) as like a gift to Phoebe and Piper for finally fufilling their destiny, and naturally, with 4 sisters, breaking the power of 3, giving the sisters the normal lives they had wished for, but NooooOOooooOOoo lol.

3. ltb2511

I am a huge charmed fan! I have seen all 176 episodes at least 3 times I'm that mad about it LOL!
    I also wasn't the biggest fan of how it ended but what can you do. Damn budgets! *shakes fists* lmao.
    What are peoples fave episodes?

4. Malchik89

I used to be a major charmed fan, kinda got turned off by the show once Prue died though. I just thought the story was far more phenominal when it was just the original Power of Three. But yeah along with Buffy as a kid, charmed was a show that i would not miss every week it was on.

5. berileos

berileos Guest

Yeah,even in my country it was a hit.I also liked it more when Prue was there...

6. -Michael-

I have seen every episodes...

Living....every day 5 & 6 olclock :slight_smile:

oh yes

7. -Michael-

Whats darrel got to do with it...

he was in it all the way...

and why did Ms, Doherty leave?

Was she asking for too much money

8. Tim

Tim

In the finale, the producers stated they wanted to bring Darrell and Prue back, but budget constraints made them nix that, and then Shannen stated she wouldn't have come back even if they had the money.

The reason why she left isn't actually known, But there's theories flying around.

9. jazzrawr

CHARMED ZOMG.

I love that show!
    I have all the seasons on DVD. :slight_smile:

Me and my mom used to watch it together.
    Love love love ^.^
    I actually didn't like Prue all that much, i mean i liked her but Piper has always been my fave. And i like Paige so i don't mind Prue dying XD

The last season wasn't the best, but oh well...I like the show alltogether :grin:

10. I LOVE CHARMED. It's one of my favorite shows and one of the only ones I saw from start to finish. I like Paige more than Prue though lol xD. Also I heard Shannen Doherty left because she had a huge blowout with Alyssa Milano and she said she wasn't coming back. I liked it just as much with the addition of Rose McGowan/Paige (I liked it a little bit more maybe) as I wanted to slap Prue frequently for her personality lol.

11. ausdtc

Loved it! Prue was awesome, it was a bit of a downer when Shannen left the show but Paige grew on me eventually :slight_smile:

12. Davey

Piper is my love!
    haha

I have so many favorite episodes I should just say my favorite seasons which would be 2,3, 6, and 7.

i love the last episode but i don't like how the season led up to it it seemed so rushed.
    but i still love charmed and NEED to get the other seasons!

if only i had more hours at work.

*grumps around now*

13. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

Omg i love charmed, not the earlier seasons but the ones with Rose Mcgowan, i dont like Shanon Doherty, shes weird lookin. i thin kit is just an amazing show and i was really upset when they cancelled it, i always watched the show and i was addicted.

14. jony8472

Yupp=}
    I got season 1 and 2 in box sets

but then I got the Book of Shadows box set... followed by season 8

Prue's always gonna be my fave=P

15. Tim

Tim

Haha, I love the episode when piper gets her new powers, i think it's Exit Strategy in the 3rd season?

BOOM!
    (Phoebe and Prue look worried and walk to the kitchen, seeing Piper standing there covered in watermelon scared)

Phoebe: Piper?
    Prue: Uh, Ok, was it a demon?
    Piper: (in a little kid voice) No, it was watermelon
    Phoebe: Honey, why did you vanquish watermelon?
    Piper: (In same voice) I didn't vanquish watermelon, I threw it up in the air, tried to freeze it, and it exploded *Blows up something else*
    *turns around freaked out and blows up the cabinet behind Leo*
    Phoebe: Ok Piper, Slowly put your hands down and no one will get hurt.

Love that scene XD Same with when she tries to blow up and demon, hits the shelf, and knocks Prue out XD

16. -Michael-

I liked that bit too ^ :slight_smile:

17. -Michael-

18. Leigh

Leigh Guest

yay for charmed!!! i used to be toooooootally obsessed. i havent actually watched it in ages since my mum cancelled living...
    i wasnt really a big prue fan although i think the quality did start going downhill after she left.
    i was totally in love with chris >>((HOTTIE!!!)) But i didnt like the whole bit where leo became an elder and then an avatar... and magic school and all that..
    but still, GREAT SHOW!!!

19. will4rmTX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love charmed, Paige was my favorite, mostly because she's kinda a whore in real life lol

20. matt3208pc

I'm a (charmy?) as well lol. I've got the book of shadows season 1-8 collection that was released in Australia. I've seen every episode and love it.
    I do have to say that the earlier seasons (1-4) were much better than the later ones (5-8), although i did like season 7.
    Pipers definietly my favourite, shes just awesome.