1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Malchik89, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Malchik89

So much too say about my most favoritest show in the world. I started watching it back in 96 when it first started and watched all the way to the end and i still to this day watch reruns on F/X. So yeah come on, Buffy lovers unite!

2. ausdtc

Definitely one of my fav. shows :slight_smile:

Season 5 and 6 were the best IMO, can't decide between the two!! One one hand you have Glory, who was just too awesome too describe. On the other you have cool evil Willow and the musical (best episode EVER!!).

So yeah, count me as a HUGE fan :grin:

3. MeskElil

Yes, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. (see sig) I like seasons 4 and 5 the best, and the first half of 6.
    It's a really good show--very well-written. I keep trying to get my guy friends to watch it...they think it's too girly. :rolleyes: Boy, are they wrong!
    I have to say...it's my favorite TV show, even topping Monk and Psych and In Plain Sight, all on USA network (awesome cop/detective/US Marshals shows).

:tears: REST IN PEACE, TARA :tears:

*institutes a candlelight vigil*

4. Malchik89

TOO GIRLY? they clearly have not seen the buffy vs. the ubervamp fight. one of my favorites. But yeah the fight scenes and the monsters are spose to appeal to guys haha I love everything about it, the action, the horror, the funny stuff, the drama, the characters, just everything!

5. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hooray! Buffy has to be my favourite show ever! Fantastic, funny, well written, great characters, etc etc, Angel's great too. Watched Buffy from when it first started and used to watch the DVDs over and over again, so much so that I had to stop watching because I knew them too well. I haven't seen an episode in almost 3 years so might rewatch them all again (can't wait).

From memory, I'd say that my favourite series is series 3, favourite villain was Angelus or The Mayor or Faith. Favourite character is either Oz or Tara. Favourite episode is either Hush or the musical.

6. Tim

Tim

Haha, yes, another TV show I liked XD

I liked it more in the beginning though, the ending episodes were a lot different then when she first got to sunnydale :3

7. Leigh

Leigh Guest

YESS BUFFY LOVE!!!!!!!! totally amazing show!!! one of the few which held up the quality all the way to the end... loved every episode.. especially the ones with spike and/or angel!!!!!

worst episode was the one where tara died hands down. i cried sooooo much...

8. Malchik89

And like i just loved the random humor they would throw in there. Like in the Season 4 finale "Restless" When the first slayer (primitive) is trying to murder them all in their dreams, you just have the random guy giving out the slices of cheese. It's like wtf? lol Yeah Faith is definitely one of my favorite characters, they gave her so much depth throughout Buffy and Angel.

9. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I'm OBSESSED w/ BtVS...that is all.

10. biisme

I'm a great fan of buffy.

I'm actually in the middle of working through a list I made...of shows that i somehow missed, or have to see again

11. buffy2392

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im a die heart fan............................LOve BUFFY.....................tara and willow were so good for each other........(notice the user name)..........=]

#11 buffy2392, Jul 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  12. Antonio252

I love buffy still watch the reruns on TV even though I have every season on DVD. I also have a autograph Poster that was signed by Sarah michelle gellar

13. Pauly00001

Out Status:
    Some people
    I LOVE BUFFY. The first affair I ever had with a television show was with Buffy. The first episode I ever saw was The Witch back in 96. Although I didn't get really into it until sometime in the second season.

My favorite season is a tie between three and six. Favorite character is Faith. Favorite episode is either "Fool For Love" or "The Wish." Such an amazing show. If I ever get a tattoo, I must admit it would be Buffy-inspired.