1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beyonce

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by anthonythegamer, Apr 7, 2014.

1. I love Beyonce so much! Whenever I hang out at my school newspaper lounge and Drunk in Love or any other Beyonce song comes on the radio, my friends and I act like it's a party and dance to it when the chorus comes on and the verse "Surfboard.... Surfboard...." because we DRUUUNK in SCHOOOOOL!!!!! <-----kidding, don't call the cops.

I remember when her famous single "Halo" came on. My friend thought she was singing about a video game...

Anybody else listens to Beyonce?

2. Hiems

[​IMG]
    :roflmao:

Seriously though, I like Beyonce's new album! XO, Drunk in Love, and Pretty Hurts are great songs. Drunk in Love is on the radio most. Pretty Hurts was written by Sia, who is awesome too for singing Titanium.

I like how the songs on Beyonce's new album sound different compared to what she's done in the past. Trying new things worked out well in my opinion...

3. Gen

Gen

Beyonce=The Meaning of Life.

There's no more discussion to be had. No clarification necessary. It's a scientific fact.

4. Kenaria

Beyonce is my Queeeeeeen<33

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

She's okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm not really a fan of Drunk in Love or other popular songs of her such as Girls or single lettuce. But there was 1 song I liked which (as far as I'm aware) is lesser known. Then again I don't listen to her much so I wouldn't know. Anyway it's this 1:

[youtube]TuE7WjPzCkc[/youtube]

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She's a sexy queen and people are just jealous of her their just jealous
    [youtube]3veTJe6tKIY[/youtube]

7. ZenMusic

I always preferred Kelly Rowland out of the Destiny Child trio, but I do like some of her new stuff.

8. BornAnew

I CAN SEE YOUR HALOO HALOOOOOO..

Yeah Halo's my fav song of hers!

Really like her.

Listen, If I were a boy, Single Ladies, Disappear, Pretty Hurts, XO are my fav songs of hers.

I love drunk in love as a song (tune & just the music part of it), but hate it for its lyrics etc.