1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leona Lewis Fans!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BornAnew, Apr 8, 2014.

1. BornAnew

This is a thread for QUEEN LEONA! One of the great vocalists of today from the UK!

[​IMG]

I absolutely LOVE leona! Not just for her angelic tone, great range, strong head voice or the cinderella-esque x factor success story! Most of all I like her for the person that she is, the humble, sweet, polite person who is also never afraid to stand up for what she believes in (animal rights). And also for never letting fame get to her head!

My fav songs of her are Happy, Yesterday, Here I Am, Bleeding Love, Alive, Better In Time, Run, Glassheart, Collide, One More Sleep & Footprints In The Sand

Any other Leona fans?

#1 BornAnew, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  2. Hiems

I always thought that she was one of the best acts to come out of the UK. In my opinion, Florence + the Machine is the best, but Leona is definitely up there.

Leona performed Bleeding Love with Alex and Sierra on The X Factor U.S. I appreciate her humility and friendliness towards them. She's kind and talented like they are :slight_smile:

Bleeding Love, Run, Lovebird, and My Hands are my favorite songs.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And I don't care what they say I'm in love with u they try and pull me away and they don't know the truth my hearts crippled by the vain that I keep on holdin u cut me open and I keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love.

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

When I heard her song "My Hands" at the end of FFXIII (which was a great choice on SEs part for the particular cut-scene) I instantly became a big fan, the rest of her musical works is nothing short of amazing

5. ThePhoenix

I love her.

6. BornAnew

Yeah I liked their performance. They really stripped back Bleeding Love for that performance. Lovebirds is really underrated :slight_smile: ..heck the whole of Glassheart was!

Really glad to see some "MY HANDSS" love. A lot of the Final Fantasy fanbase didn't like the song. It's such a good song though :slight_smile:

Her fav X Factor performance of mine:

[YOUTUBE]Leona Lewis - All By Myself - final - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

7. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When we viewers first heard Leona on X Factor we all knew we'd heard something special. Incredible voice and so very sweet.

Why hasn't her cover of Run been mentioned?! Shocking!

8. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeaaah!..

Does she still sing?? I haven't heard anything from her lately..

9. BornAnew

@An0n

It's mentioned :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That is one of the best covers ever.

Yeah her music hasn't been as popular recently though. She had a big hit a few months ago though with the Christmas song [YOUTUBE]Leona Lewis - One More Sleep (Audio) - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]