1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Amy Lee Bisexual or at the very least Bi-Curious?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Jul 27, 2008.

1. MusicIsLife

I get that impression when i listen to a few songs from The Open Door. Does anyone know for a fact if she is or not?

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wikipedia lists her as being married to a male friend, and that a few of her songs off The Open Door were inspired by her late sister. Take that as you will.

3. Malchik89

Yeah those songs where she is singing bout the loss of a girl, those are songs about when Amy's little sister died when she was 6 (Hello, Breathe No More, Like You), and how she never really got over it. But yeah, she was dating the lead singer of Seether, but they had a nasty breakup, which is what "Call Me When You're Sober" was written about. Yeah and she is currently married to a psychiatrist, not sure if its hers though, but that would be funny. So no, i believe she is quite hetero.

4. Lol that would be funny. Apparently she needs one as even her parents have said that she has a lot of issues. But anyway there's never been any indication that she's bi or interested in females even in the least to the best of my knowledge.

5. oh god, amy lee in a lesbian relationship, that really gets the juices going...

lol.

6. Arrk

I doubt it.
    She's married and before that she was dating, I think, Ben Moody.

7. Malchik89

^I think she had something with Ben but that was a while ago, her last boyfriend before her marriage was the lead singer of Seether

8. MusicIsLife

Ooh okay, maybe it was just my imagination. Thanks guys!

9. matt3208pc

She's straight i think, she is married at the moment, and the songs about a lost girl are about her younger sister who died (as said previously). Either way, she's awesome, went to one of their concerts and she rocks!