1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Actors/Actresses - are you physically attracted but politicall repelled?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Booklvr2, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Booklvr2

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would be me and Angie Harmon. (Well, *I'm* attracted/repelled; she has no idea who I am.)

Every time I see her, i think YOWZA! But then I read something about her abhorrent politics and reactionary thinking, and I get turned off. Then I see her and go weak in the knees cuz she just so darn pretty. ARRGGGH!!!!

So -- who famous does that for you? (We are *not* counting the people who know in real life. I have a LOT of those.)

2. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yeahh the one who starred the Fault in our Stars and she's in the Divergent too but she has long hair..I don't know her name but she's really pretty to me. :grin:

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't take any of them too seriously on their political stances. They just want MORE attention.

Take Angelina Jolie. If I saw her out in public and didn't know who she was, then, sure, I might take a second look. Today, I won't see a film in which she's in or flip off any news being broadcast about her. Too much of what she says and does is more "look at me" than sincere. Bleh.