1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me with my Junior Paper! Favorite gay comedies?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by zahhhaks, Apr 18, 2014.

1. zahhhaks

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! I'm doing a paper for my American Film Literature class that's basically the most important project of the year where we have the options of researching a genre, actor, time period, or director. We are supposed to watch four movies in the vein of whatever we choose, and write about common themes. So, I chose Gay Comedies as my genre :0 i already have a few in mind, but what are some of your favorite (American made) gay comedy movies?

2. Van

Van

My favourite gay comedy is Mine Vaganti. Well, it's not an American movie, it's Italian, but I highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

3. Silas

Not sure if these would be appropriate for a paper but my fav gay comedy films are the movies from the Eating Out series, particularly parts 4 and 5 with Zack and Benji and Casey... they're super cheesy and silly and campy and raunchy (and lotttts of eye candy! :eusa_droo) so I have fun with them for that reason :lol: