1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Anime Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KrnlKrazy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

So I am making a anime thread because, well I am to lazy to see if there already is one.
    RIGHT! We have some new animes coming out and I have tried to stay on top of them. Started Black Bullet and so far so good but got some tropes of anime. Srsly you have little girls fighting big bad monsters... Quick summary of it. Its about humanity getting screwed and having to fight mutant thingies, they put up big monoliths to protect themselves from them but they still have to deal with a few. they way they fight them is by having 1 guy that controls and helps the initiator who is the powerful one. I won't say much more jsut so you can see it for yourself.
    I also started Moshi-shi which feels kind of like studio ghibli to me for some reason. The art isn't like it but I dunno, has a certain feel to it. But any way, its my favorite anime that's out right now just because I can see it going places. It's about these fairy demon things that only can be seen by a moshi-shi. We follow one of them around and see him handle some of the problems the moshi create.
    That's about all I've seen so far of any thing. Only other thing is I am watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure but I won't talk about it. Mainly I am waiting for Love Stage to start up. Read the mangas now I want the anime.

2. xkirax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Death note Is another good one