1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any LGBTQ K-pop Fans??

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bisexualkpopfan, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Hi everyone!! I hope you are doing well!! I was wondering if there are any K-pop fans here who are also part of the LGBTQ community or an ally, because there seem to be so few!! And in case you don't know what K-pop is, it's Korean popular music, like Girls Generation, Super Junior, BIGBANG, 2NE1, and yes, PSY is included, though Gangnam Style isn't the only K-pop song there is :icon_wink

So, yeah, any LGBTQ K-pop fans out there?? I am a bisexual K-pop fangirl and both the girls and the boys take my breath away, though I like girl groups more!! I'm a fan of Super Junior, Girls Generation, f(x), 2NE1, BIGBANG, SHINee, BoA, 9MUSES, Block B, B.A.P, TVXQ, SISTAR, 4minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Girl's Day, Secret, Wonder Girls, EXO, and SO much more!! Who are you guys fans of??

And also, here are some photos of K-pop people below :slight_smile:

Attached Files:

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love K-Pop. I'm no expert, but I love what I have been exposed to so far. One of my favories is Epik High's "One."

3. Yay, the first K-pop fan I've met here (!) It's nice to meet you!! And I'm not too much of a fan of Epik High, but I'll check out the song!! One song I like by them is Don't Hate Me!! On the 2012 MAMA awards, they did a Dark Knight parody while performing the song, it was so hilarious!!

Again, it's great to meet you!! I am always here to talk if you need!! Please do have a great day!! :icon_bigg

4. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beast and DBSK. 4Minute sometimes...

5. Oh my goodness, I love Beast's songs Beautiful Night and Shock!! Hyunseung is my favorite member from Beast!! And I LOVE DBSK!! I wish they would all come back as one someday, because I still love all 5 members together better... But I have been jamming out to TVXQ's new songs Something and Spellbound!! They are SOO good, some of the best K-pop songs of this year!! I'm even thinking about getting their full album!!

And btw, it's nice to meet you!! :slight_smile: I'm here to talk if you need!!

6. changetheworld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My two main favourite groups are Teen Top and T-ara, but I also enjoy listening to heaps of other K-Pop artists.

7. Teen Top is a good group but I don't know many songs by them, only I Wanna Love and Miss Right. But I absolutely do love T-ARA!! My favorite songs by them are lovey Dovey, Roly-Poly, Jeon Won Diary by T-ARA N4 and Sexy Love!! and I can't wait for Jiyeon's solo debut!! :slight_smile:

8. Jethro702

I love alot of K-pop groups.... I listen to it more than other music really... but my favorite is SHINee... I just love them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. SHINee is incredible!! I didn't get the whole Everybody EP yet, but I got all the Misconceptions of Me, You, & Us, and it was amazing!! I especially love Key and Jonghyun!! I'm also falling for some of Taemin's charm too! :slight_smile:

10. changetheworld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same, I can't wait either. It's gonna be so awesome.

11. Projectfabulous

Like what I posted on the other thread,

I personally am a SONE, BlackJack, 4nia, Playgirl, affxtion (not official), EXOtic (also not official), Queen, and Wonderfull. Meaning, I'm into SNSD (Sunny, hyoyeon, and fany), 2NE1 (CL and Dara (I saw them in concert when they came to the USA)), 4minute (Hyuna), Afterschool (Nana), F(x) (Krystal and Sulli), EXO (Kris), t-ara (Eunjung), and the wondergirls! But that's only to name a few.

12. Jethro702

I can't list them all... I just love a lot of them! Listening to Tara - Do You Know Me, right now :slight_smile:

13. I know, she's my favorite member in T-ARA too :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2014 at 04:57 PM ----------

I responded to your post on another thread when I saw it right after I made this one! Here's my reply: I love all of those groups too omg!! And I see you love CL, she is one of my ultimate girl biases!! I also have Hyuna as a bias in 4minute, along with Gayoon, my f(x) biases are pretty much the same, with the addition of Amber, I LOVE Nana, and an online friend got me obsessed with Kris, but I also love Kai!! :slight_smile: