1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rupauls Drag Race

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Danny19, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Danny19

Does anyone watch this? This has got to be my favorite show. Ive seen every season,except the first one. Anyways, has anybody been keeping up this season? Who's your favorite queen? any predictions on the top 3?

2. hazza

I'm absolutely obsessed with this show. I've seen every episode of every season including Untucked. I'm lucky to have met a couple of the contestants from previous seasons when they have come to perform at my work (I work at a gay nightclub) - Carmen Carrera, Latrice Royale and Alaska Thunderfuck. I've also met Jinkx Monsoon when her show The Vaudevillians was here for Perth Fringe. All of them except for Carmen Carrera absolutely lovely!

For this season, at the beginning I would say that Courtney Act was my favourite (mostly because she is Aussie). As the season progressed I've come to love Bianca del Rio and Adore Delano. I really hope either of those two win. Also, I'm surprised to see Darienne Lake in the top 4 - she has never really stood out and has consistently attracted justified criticism.

3. Jethro702

I love it and don't know why lol I just started watching this season. I really hope Courtney, Bianca, and Adore make it to the finally 3..... lol I had to change that after Mondays episode when they kicked DeLa off :frowning2:

4. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I watched the first season when it aired on MTV but then it stopped and I don't have the channel it's on now. I would still be watching otherwise. I love drag queens! I know that sounds weird coming from a lesbian.

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Love it!!!

6. Danny19

@hazza Im so jealous. I really want to meet one of them. Carmen Carrera wasn't nice?? I love Bianca and Adore, They're my favorite. i also hope one of them wins lol As far as Darienne Lake. well i don't like her much. She has her funny moments but just kind of annoys me because her comments are always condescending.

@Jethro702 I wish Darienne would've left instead of Ben DeLa Creme. I agree with the top 3 though haha

@XenaxGabby they have the seasons online. They're great. i recommend you watch em haha

@Miiaaaaa yeeey