1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-mail group list - Help!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by beckyg, Aug 4, 2008.

1. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I want to get rid of the AOL software on my computer. Its just a pain and messes up everything. However, I use my AOL address book to group my PFLAG e-mail list together so that I can send everyone an e-mail at the same time. Its really easy for me to edit when I need to add people or take people off. This is not available when I go to the web version of AOL to check my mail. The addresses are there and I can send a group mail but I don't see an easy way to edit the group. Does anyone have any suggestions on another e-mail program that would work well for this?

2. Amy

Amy

aol is taboo in my family, so i cant tell you another program that works similarly, but yahoo and gmail are pretty easy to use for me.

hope i helped.

3. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gmail is an excellent webmail account, but if you want dedicated software, Thunderbird (free) or Microsoft Outlook (pay) are good email programs. Can't guarantee anything for importing your AOL stuff.

4. interstella

I think thunderbird will let you import your contacts. I'm not sure though.