1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday Advice

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lilyblue89, May 6, 2014.

1. lilyblue89

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm wanting to take my girlfriend on holiday for her birthday in July but struggling to afford a lot. She's going to be 28 and we can only go for 2-3 nights But I really want it to be so special and exciting for her. It's my first gay relationship and we had a very bumpy start at the beginning, but I want her to know I'm here for her whenever she needs me and I love her very much!!!

Can any one advise anywhere?? Preferably cheap AND gay friendly??? :help:

Eve

2. BlackRabbits

Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you looking to stay in the UK or go abroad? Dublin is great (and cheap to fly to), but can be pricey to stay in. Otherwise Scotland is maybe far away and pretty enough for it to still be special. Edinburgh is stunning and very gay friendly, but if it's the one you choose you should book early to get discounts and find rooms before everywhere fills up. Also, if you go for Scotland, megabus has tickets from Leicester to Edinburgh for £7 (but takes nearly 10 hours), with advance train tickets being nearly £50 (but saving you a lot of time).

Good luck choosing somewhere, and have a great holiday! :slight_smile: