1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some advice

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by rarity von 666, May 9, 2014.

1. rarity von 666

i plan to get a tattoo but i want to hide it from my parents so please help me:icon_sad:

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't hide a tattoo from your parents...?
    Put it somewhere you know they'll never see it...like the place that your underwear/bikini would cover...
    That's about all the advice I can give you...
    Just make sure you go to a place that's clean and that sanitizes and cleans the stations in front of you because then you're going to have to deal with a nasty infection and will end up having to tell your parents.
    I freaked when I got mine and found out that the place I went to closed down two weeks after I got it, but it's been a year so I think it's fine :lol: But just make sure you research the place before you go :slight_smile:

3. rarity von 666

thanks for the advice. im still thinking about it. i'm planning to get it on my upper arm :slight_smile:

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, any place that will do it at age 15 without parental consent is shady and is not a place I'd want to get a tattoo. There are serious risks associated with equipment sterilization and infection with HIV, hepatitis C, and other serious, life-threatening conditions. A place that's willing to violate the law by tattooing someone underage may well be willing to violate health and public safety regulations about proper sterilization techniques.

Second, tattoos are permanent. The impact of that concept may not be fully with you at 15, so whatever you put there now, you may think you'll want it there for the next 80 years... but I can almost guarantee you that 5 or 10 years from now, you'll feel differently... and be stuck with it.

Finally, a saying a friend of mine has, which is really useful: If you have to keep it a secret, don't do it. :slight_smile:

5. Utterlyconfused

Just think about what you would've gotten 2 years ago and compare it to what you want.