1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBC's Hannibal

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Oxelotl, May 13, 2014.

1. Oxelotl

Has anyone else in these forums seen Hannibal because I honestly can't think of a single instance where someone's mentioned it. Probably heaps of times but still.

Anyway, the second season is nearly finished, and so far it's been fantastic. My problems with the first season have basically been fixed and now it is just a brilliant show, and I honestly can't see any problems with it (Maybe with the exception of How Alana's character is being handled).

And seriously, the creativity of the visuals of the show. As horrific as they are, the gore allows for an extra level of creativity, and it is honestly one of the most visually impressive show on TV right now.

Mads Mikkelsen (Hannibal) and Hugh Dancy (Will) are absolutely fantastic in their roles, as well as Lawrence Fishburne (Jack) and Caroline Dhavernas (Alana). And Michael Pitt has done a fantastic job as SPOILER: Mason Verger, really capturing his level of insanity, and a villain to even Hannibal's Character. *End Spoiler*

I think Bryan Fuller (The Creator, and Fun Fact: He's gay) has done a brilliant job of setting up events in the show, without changing too much from the books, yet changing just enough and adding just enough that it feels different and fresh.

And of course there is a season 3! We are getting closer to Bryan Fuller's seven season plan. And considering every season its at risk of being cancelled, watch it! Or leave your TV's on NBC Friday nights. And I've rambled on enough. So seriously has anyone else seen it?

#1 Oxelotl, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
  2. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watched a few episodes of the first season and I didn't really like it, but I recently decided to start watching the second season. I'm really enjoying it so far, although the editing of it still bothers me a bit.