1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantaghiro (Cave of the Golden Rose)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Bryan90, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Bryan90

Is anyone familiar with this TV series aired in various countries like a decade ago?

Though it has a pretty cliche story line (good triumph over evil, princess finds true love in prince), it has this magic spell or something that entranced so many people who watched this like 10 years ago.

This memory laid dormant for like really 10 years until last year when I came across this video.
    [YOUTUBE]EE9wRQDAjc4[/YOUTUBE]
    (P. S. Has quite a hot guy in it)

And almost everything came back to me.. I was so overwhelmed! I literally went into tears, reminiscing about my childhood and so forth.

And now when I want to rewatch it, I realized that I can't find english subtitles for it..and the version that was aired 10 years ago which was dubbed in english can no longer be found!! German and Italian audios are available though..

Dammit.. now I really need to find a boyfriend who can translate this for me!! Or just buy the DVD when I get a credit card.. :bang:

2. Bryan90

OMG.. after months of searching... I found part 1 and part 2 in english on VEOH.. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!! I can die tomorrow without regrets!! :eek::eek::eek:

3. berileos

berileos Guest

I watched the cartoon!I remember that fish that was always giving a riddle,and there was the rock and the goose...