1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on titans dub and the devil is a part timer dub what do u think of it ?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rosepetal, May 25, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kinda like the dub of these two anime but the sub of attack on titan showed emotion and dub did okay I guess. The devil is a part timer is funny lol check it out the dubs are out right now .

2. Notsoshure

I just really dislike The english attack on titan dub.
    First of all: The titan scream. Haha.
    Second: i really dont like a lot of The voices, specially not Levi. I guess it might be because i am so used to The japanese voices, but still some of the voices are really weird or bad in My opinion. Armin's voice was just no, i dont even know what to say about it.

3. Greeley

I really enjoyed the Titan dub. i thought it was a lot better.
    The subbed version had so many irritating voices in. But tbf i feel that most subbed animes have highly dramatised voices that don't need to be as dramatic.

Then again, i'm not an avid anime watcher, i only watch things now and again.

My favourite subbed anime was Dead Mans Wonderland. that was brilliant!

4. birdking

Agreed with Notsoshure

Levi and Armin's voices were both too deep/masculine/whatever. It's not the voice actors' fault but yeah. Bothered me too much, so I prefer the subbed one.

5. Budweiser

I JUST started watching this show today, I'm on the second episode and I'm already hooked. Netflix only has the sub, I can't imagine the titans screaming, how silly! lol And I've been thinking of the titans as just giant zombies, and I thought, how awesome.

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like them actually lol you guys should watch devil's a part timer I love it :slight_smile: