1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queer as folk !

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by joshy the queen, May 28, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The American version of queer as folk was a ground breaking show which changed the view for most people about LGBT and made alot of gay people (include myself ) feel proud and belong to something in this world especially if you are in the closet or you feel lost with yourself the show turns around gay and lesbians friends and their lives it shows and concerns every aspect of a gay life
    at the same time you will never get bored there wont be an episode without you laughing at a scene or remark someone will make during the episode :roflmao:
    i really hope that shows discussing gay life like this one are made more cause i really enjoyed i hate drama shows but this one feels more like a real life show to me
    at the same time i never laughed as much as i did during this show so really very good show :eusa_clap
    if your a fan drop a comment if you dont know drop a comment i dont care say what ever you want about queer as folk ^^ :icon_bigg

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I liked it alot. Some seasons are better than others but overall it's a well written show with interesting characters rather than the stereotypes or comedic relief we're used to being portrayed as. That said it's also funny as hell and I got my favorite pickupline of all time from in there:

"So are you coming or going? Or are you coming.. then going... or, are you coming and staying" :wink:

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I loved this show

4. lonelybear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    not to nit pick but you cant say that a secondary version of a show was ground breaking. clearly it is only the original that can "break the ground". the later versions can only follow in the footsteps on ground broken by the original. i love both versions and bought them all on dvd. the stories that followed beyond the scope of the British original series were good but they were merely an extension of what was already there.

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But let me disagree about one thing the british version cast wasnt so good looking as much as the later verion right? ^-*