1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWE Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JStevens96, May 30, 2014.

1. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Any fellow WWE fans here? :slight_smile:

2. Hiems

As a kid (like age 8-10) I would watch it with my dad and brothers. It was a family event haha. I also bought WWE/Smackdown games for PS2 but forgot their names. Eventually, I lost interest in it... and got into Pokemon instead :grin:

3. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Pokemon was awesome omg. I love Yugioh too and still do

4. Kabuki

I used to like it when I was younger, not so much now, I guess it's because it has become very lame, and the personifications of some of the characters are very shitty. For instance, I hate John Cena with all my heart!!!!!! I can't understand what people see in him or his fighting style. My favorite last time I remember seeing it was Randy Orton, I really like his character.

Pokemon is awesome!!!!!!!! Yugioh was part of my childhood too, I remember when Exodia was like the most powerful?? card of the anime. Now you have so many concepts that I'm kind of turn off by it.

5. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!............been a fan since the attitude era =P

6. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

7. Hiems

I forgot what he was like as a wrestler.

I like him as a person outside of wrestling. When Darren Young, a WWE wrestler, came out, John Cena was approached by TMZ about his reaction. He supported Young. It helped that Cena has a gay brother whom he accepted.

As for Yu-Gi-Oh, I can't take the original series seriously anymore after watching abridged :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Darren Young sadly is terrible though, at least he is brave lol. & Abridged is hilarious

9. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

10. Kabuki

That's nice then. I don't really hate the performer, what I hate is his character. I just can't see why all the hype, he's always made to be kind of overpowered, he always fights the same, and don't get me started with his taunts and signature signs ugh.

I don't know, I guess I kind of end up hating the ones that receive a lot of popularity when they really aren't anything special. Cena, the character, is nothing special.

11. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Cena is a legend IMO, but the show is a bit stale right now.

12. Kabuki

Oh I know he is, and I guess that is kind of the reason I don't like him. I feel he doesn't deserve it, there are others more deserving of it before him. But well, that's just my bias opinion, and I respect yours. :grin:

13. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Hehe many dislike him. I like big guys as the champs tbh

14. Kabuki

Everyone has there own personal type. What I look for in a wrestler are: his character needs to be very interesting to me and dynamic(John Cena has had the same since he started), their fighting style need to be interesting and have a bit of everything, their signature move is not really important although I expect it to be unique and not like some that use DDT's or powerbomb's which are normal moves.

15. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Yes, problem with WWE now is that they bury everyone.

16. tulipinacup

I'm more a WWF and the early WWE. I miss the times where there was an intergender match and includes Chyna where she pretty much wreck all of the guys if she wanted too. I still wish there was the Hardy Boyz and the Dudley Boyz. It was more entertaining to watch back in the days and god I fucking miss Lita. That chick can do a Litacanrana on me anytime.

17. Kabuki

Exactly!! I really enjoyed it a couple of years ago, the fights were very entertaining and unique, you had very interesting rivalries going on and the divas were very good fighters with very diverse moves. I guess you could say it's because they are being more child friendly, not like before where they targeted the more adult viewers.

18. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Yes they definitely stepped down a notch, it is PG now. Largely due to controverseys & his wife trying to be a politician.

19. JohnB

FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS! lol.

Since the attitude era, my friend! I have been a fan a long time. From Hulkamania runs wild on you, brother! to Austin 3:16 says I just whupped your @$$ to Follow the Buzzards!

WWE has come a long way since then. Here are two thing that I have enjoyed the most out of this year so far.

The new Faceof the WWE - Daniel Bryan:
    Daniel Bryan's "Monster" video - YouTube

Still Match of the Year IMO:
    WWE The Shield vs The Wyatt Family Elimination Chamber 2014 - YouTube

Anyone wanna talk wrestling, lemme know. It would definitely give me another good reason to love this site. lol.

20. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Dude let's become wrestling buddies :astonished: