1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading Card Games?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JStevens96, May 31, 2014.

1. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Any trading card game fans here? For example Yugioh Pokemon etc

2. Yosia

I used to play Yu-gi-oh and i had LOTS of cards and i had a really really really powerful dragon which was like really overpowered, people were offering me 100's of cards to trade him XD

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Yu-Gi-Oh!, Magic: The Gathering, and Poke'mon, are what I tended to play even remotely seriously.

With Yu-Gi-Oh! I had a Toon World deck, a Blue-Eyes White Dragon deck, and a Fusion-based deck. None of them were to be taken seriously, they were mostly for fun, but every now and then I'd get a win.

With Magic: The Gathering, I'd run a Blue/Black deck. I'd force constant discards, and inflict petty damage, all the while preparing to attack. While I'm not championship material, I'm confident enough I could give anyone a run for their money.

With Poke'mon, I had a Grass/Psychic deck. Nothing fancy, I'd just evolve, then attack.

4. Gwendolyn

I used to play Chaotic. (Also had a show on 4kids. It stopped in the middle of season 3 for no reason. Even though they had announced plans for 7 seasons after season 2)

5. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Yes none of my Yugioh decks are too be taken seriously, I can definitely build a great one if I wanted to.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I throw down pretty hard with magic the gathering.

I could talk all the jargon but I doubt anyone but a player would have any idea what I'm saying.

7. TatumAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love Yugioh! I run a psychic gusto deck, and I'm so frustrated because I can't find someone to play against so I can test it out! I used to run a Naturia, which is a surprisingly good lockdown deck if you use it properly (I only got to use it a couple of times, but it never lost).

8. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a great deck of pokemon cards 2 years or so ago, but I lost interest in them and gave them all to my friends brother, I regret it now because my best card is now a porygon xD

9. BelleFromHell

I know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon, but I haven't played either in years...

I have god-siblings who play Magic The Gathering, but I don't know how.