1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Ready For PSY's Hangover?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bisexualkpopfan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. PSY is going to perform his new single "Hangover" on Jimmy Kimmel on Sunday and release the video too! It's a hip hop track featuring Snopp Dogg! PSY is not my favorite K-pop artist in the world, but I'm excited to see if he can make another hit like Gangnam Style. Do you guys think he could do it? And he also reached 2 billion views on the Gangnam Style video, wowwww!! Anyone else is going to tune in on Sunday after the NBA games?

PSY, Snoop Dogg to Debut 'Hangover' June 8 | Billboard

2. BelleFromHell

3. Nevermind, once I quoted you and the word "image" came up, I clicked the word and the photo came up! Haha, I am so ready for this too!! I'm going to make everyone I know watch it, haha xD

#3 bisexualkpopfan, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  4. Paradox

Thanks for the info! I for one did not know that he was releasing a new single so I'll definitely be checking this one out to see if it's gonna be another hit. Should be fun hearing him sing alongside Snoop Lion ha.

5. mangotree

Your avatar is awesome!
    Did you make it yourself?'

Also, I hope that his new song will be good as well :slight_smile:
    We shall see...

6. Telemun

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Who is checking for him anymore?

7. You're welcome! I think the song is okay, but it's way too much autotune on PSY's parts. Snopp Dogg (or Lion lol)'s parts were solid though - The video was very funny and featured CL from 2NE1 and G-Dragon from BIGBANG as cameos so I was happy! If you listen to it a lot, it gets stuck in your head and doesn't sound as bad. Hopefully, PSY's next single Daddy will be better!

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2014 at 11:22 AM ----------

You do have a point, some people are over him, but he did just reach 2 billion views on Gangnam Style, so I guess people will be wondering if he can make another hit and will check it out just to see.

The song isn't the best, I blame that on the autotune and lame theme, but the video is funny and the song is still catchy at some parts! Despite how is recent work is, you can't call him a one hit wonder - He's been making songs since the early 2000s and Right Now and It's Art are too amazing songs by him that were made before Gangnam Style!