1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Karma and Liam!!! >:(

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bisexualkpopfan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Oh my goodness, I just saw the last episode of Faking It and I was SOOO disappointed when Karma and Liam got together at the end!! I wanted Karma and Amy together so badly and I feel so badly for Amy... Even I got hurt while watching Karma and Liam kiss - I guess I had put my feet in Amy's shoes and I felt like that was the girl I liked and totally wanted Liam to go away somewhere. Even though my real girlfriend is still with me, haha. Btw, June 14th is going to make one month since she confessed to me online!! <3 Anyways, how do you guys feel about that episode and are you all ready for the finale?? Amy is going to have to learn to get over Karma if Karma doesn't feel the same way, but I know it can be so hard to get over the first person you loved so much...

2. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The season finale leaked in Canada so I just read all the spoilers. All I can say is that I'm glad I never watched more than two episodes of this show...

3. Silas

Not really a fan of Karma/Liam hooking up either :/ I can't believe Karma told the whole school that Amy had a sex addiction :eusa_doh: Who does that, she's like the worst friend ever... always dragging poor Amy into these crazy situations and using her to get closer to Liam... I don't wanna see Amy getting hurt, she deserves way better than this :dry:

#3 Silas, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  4. lkey8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah I didn't like it either, it's like Karma doesn't even care that her best friend is getting hurt, even if she doesn't know that Amy is falling for her, she shouldn't be using Amy like that and telling lies to everyone at school, especially Amy and Liam, she just wanna get what she wants.
    I would like that Amy end up with a girl that really cares about her and not someone who just uses her.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Told you guys this show was garbage :eusa_naug. I'm glad l dropped this show. Does not surprise me at all I saw this ending coming a mile away. What do you expect from a show that's not written by a lesbian call faking it . When I saw a lot of lesbians praising this show, I was thinking their in for disappointment.

#5 stocking, Jun 6, 2014
  6. BelleFromHell

[​IMG]

I'm glad Amy isn't with Karma anymore. Karma is a manipulative whore and that's all she'll ever be. Amy may be heartbroken, but she deserves much better.

7. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Amy deserves someone who will love her. I was never a Karmy shipper anyways.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Karma wins the worst friend of the year award.

9. Ooh, really?? What happens?? Don't worry, I don't mind spoilers!

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 09:13 PM ----------

Omg I know, calling Amy a sex addict was really uncalled for oh my goodness >< And I agree that she has done wrong by bringing her in all those situations, but if you seen the Remember the Cronquembuche (or whatever that fancy cake is called lol) episode, Karma was actually really kind and seemed geniunly Amy's friend, so I don't think she's all bad, but Amy does deserve someone who fully appreciates her. Maybe she'll get together with Jasmine :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 09:15 PM ----------

I understand that, Karma definitely has made her mistakes, but I don't think Karma is all bad. Still though, she shouldn't be hanging on to a girl who can't fully love her.

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 09:20 PM ----------

The storyline with Karma and Liam is very disappointing, but they did portray Amy's struggle quite realisticly. I like the show mainly for Amy and Shane though. The show is completely terrible, but hopefully one day there can be a show that really shows a LGBTQ person's struggle.

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 09:25 PM ----------

Wait, that's what happens at the end, they stop being friends too? Well, I hope she at least goes out with Jasmine if not Karma. Karma was manipulative sometimes though, I agree, and Amy shouldn't hold on to a person who won't even be able to truly love her. However, I don't if Karma's the "W" word like you say - Bad friend maybe, but she isn't a "w" just because she has feelings for a guy. It's not like she is after every single guy in the school, only Liam. So I don't think that word describes her - She can be a bad friend, but no one should be called that word, or "sl-t". But other than that, I agree with you! I had hope for the couple in the beginning but I know Amy will be hurt if she continues trying to get Karma ><

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This show is trash , sorry to say that it sounds rude ,but it is , It's a shame that in 2014 there can't be a decent lesbian show on tv but this is no shocker since lesbians are the least respected orientation . But your right Amy was portrayed pretty well but I will not be watching the 2nd season for this show it's going in the pile for me , Everyone else was right about it , I wanted to give it a chance but it turned out just like I thought it would .

#10 stocking, Jun 6, 2014
  11. BelleFromHell

I normally don't like using words like that either, but for Karma, I make an exception.

If she wants to sleep with Liam, that's her business, but wanting to drag her best friend into a uncomfortable situation just for the sake of getting laid is uncalled for.

I know she let the word "threesome" just slip out without really thinking about it, but she should've corrected herself afterwards. I can go on and on, but it's 1:30AM here and I need sleep... :astonished:

I hope Amy finds a real girlfriend soon...

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 09:37 PM ----------

I don't hate this show as much as I used to, but it's definitely not as good as it should be.

There aren't any decent lesbian shows because none of the lesbian shows are written by lesbians. No one will understand what it's like to walk a mile in our shoes unless they have.

#11 BelleFromHell, Jun 6, 2014