1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two and a Half Men - Charlie's Daughter

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JohnB, Jun 5, 2014.

1. JohnB

I just watched an episode of Two and A Half men, I usually don't care for it due to Charlie Sheen no longer being on there, not that I have watched it before, but I watched it and heard the dude who played Jake even split from the show too. I wondered who was the 3rd character int he mix other than the house keeper, and I saw they had to throw in someone to replace Charlie's ways of sleeping around and BOOM, there she was.

A girl in bed and suddenly another girl pops up from underneath the sheets and I was laughing and loved it. Apparently I just met Charlie's daughter who has a beautiful girl in her bed, and I have to give it to Chuck Lorre to find a way to keep the element of Charlie alive in the show.

She is a ladies woman, and has the same prob with commitment as Charlie, so I have to admit it is not or ever will be good as before, but still, it is not half bad.

2. Rainbow Girl

I love her <3. I watched most of the past season and she's hilarious, she's just like Charlie and has the best one-liners. I'd seen a fair bit of the show before that and honestly the season with Charlie's daughter felt like the older episodes. You should catch up.