1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone good with Twitter?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First off I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this! Okay so this post is nothing to so with sharing my account, made that mistake before on a computer game and got banned (Thanks EmptyClosets! :icon_sad: ). Basically I'm open about my sexuality on this account and I'm not out in reality. Therefore I do not want anyone I know to see my twitter account. Without turning my account completely on private, is there any way i can prevent this? I have turned off the setting which allows friends to find me by email and my phone number (I'm pretty sure) is not attached to the account. Is it still possible for them to find me? (I know if they search my name in they will but that's fine cause I don't put up my real one)

Is this as private as I can be or are there other
    Things I can do as well?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you've done is the best way to prevent people from finding you that I know of without making your tweets private. Make sure your username and name are not your IRL first and last name. I have my name set as my first name and that's it. My @username is something completely unrelated to my name.

I think you've done what you can without requiring all followers to be approved.

3. lukeluvznicki13

My username is completely different to my full name and my display name isn't my full name either. That lessens the chance of people finding my twitter. People I know have to ask me for the exact username because they can never find me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you, that's great :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 7th Jun 2014 at 10:12 PM ----------

Awesome, thank you :slight_smile: