1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Tattoo?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Aug 18, 2008.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I was thinking of getting a tattoo to commemorate my coming up of one-year no cutting because a tattoo is permanent i want to remember that my ending of the addiction should be permament so this tattoo would really inspire me. i have no tattoos so far only ear, belly and lip rings peircings. so far i've picked out a celtic cross, i want it to be about an inch big and on the inside of my right wrist so i could easily hide it with a bracelet. i just have to get an ok and permission from my parents (my dad has 3 tattoos and said a year ago that if i made it to a yr he would pay- although i told him about it and he seemed to of forgot and my mom isn't into tattoos, especially on girls, but she seemed not as turned off as she does with my wanting of a nose peircing). I will definatly think alot about it and reseach all the designs before getting it but i just want a second (or more) opinions about this first. like i'm not sure what kind of response i want. i know a lot or you don't like tattoos from the start but i'd like to hear opinions on it. it should be an inspiring tattoo not just more junk on my body. i never would just jump into something like this. also sorry for the long post! :icon_wink

2. brighteyes52

brighteyes52 Guest

I say go for it. You seem to know that it's not something that should be spontaneous and want to get it for the right reasons. One thing though..

Are you going to be okay with everyone asking you about the meaning of it?

Otherwise, I say it's thought out well and it will do you well by getting it.

3. MusicIsLife

Go for it!

I have 2 tattoos and i love them. I think that your reason for one is a really good one :slight_smile:

4. panda

As one who is mystified by the tattoo craze and generally hates them,

I think your tattoo would be Great!!