1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hated the season 1 finale of Faking it

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by fortheloveoflez, Jun 11, 2014.

1. fortheloveoflez

So, I absolutely disliked the season 1 finale of Faking It. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't even bother watching the second season because it seems like it's just going to be a whole bunch of "lesbians aren't real" innuendos. Ugh.

2. BelleFromHell

I TOLD YOU ALL... you should have listened!!

Did they make Karma bisexual? If not, that's the only good thing about this series I can think of.

Bisexuals already deal with enough crap. They don't need the "bisexuals will sleep with anyone" stereotype in another TV show. (although this show seems to make fun of queer women in general...) :dry:

3. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I am very disappointed! I do understand why Amy did it though it doesn't mean I agree with it. I had been skeptical about this show but decided to give it a chance. Now I don't think I will tune in for season 2.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I like said before when I saw this show I saw this ending coming a mile away I knew this show was going to turn out like this and that it was trash , I was surprised how many lesbians were jumping on this shows bandwagon saying how great it was when the season wasn't over yet . But then again we lesbians were starving for another lesbian show so bad that we would take whatever came along .
    I can happily say I'm glad I dropped this show .:slight_smile:
    and most of the people who said they disliked it and judged it off the bat were right all along .

What people learned from faking it about lesbians
    1. faking being a lesbian can win you a guy
    2. Lesbians are ok with having 3somes with men as long as they can get to the girl they like
    3. Girl always goes for the guy
    4. faking being a lesbian can make you popular

#4 stocking, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  5. BelleFromHell

[​IMG]

6. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I guess I was hoping this show would help fill "the lesbian tv show" void in my heart. Lesbian visibility on tv hasn't been the same for me since The L Word ended.

7. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

The finale adds suspense for people to keep interest. I've been in Amy's situation a couple times. She thought that Karma felt the same way, personally I think karma is in denial. Karma said wow after kissing Amy but not with Liam. It just makes me want more episodes.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Me too

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 02:13 PM ----------

I that could be the case but I highly doubt with this show , My guess for the second season , Amy might end up dating another girl Karma might have to explain how she faked being lesbian since she's with Liam probably try keeping up the lie to stay popular . I think this show would have been better if they had done a lesbian and bisexual couple . But they chose the easy way out go figure .:dry:

#8 stocking, Jun 11, 2014
  9. Notsoshure

I actually just watched the whole first season.
    It was good, but in the end it was a bit too much for me.
    But, when Amy told Karma i just aaaah i just died a bit inside.
    I dont really think i'll watch more of the show, it depends really. It startes out so great, but now its just eh.

10. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can anyone give me a short explanation of what happened? I've never watched the show and I don't plan on it from what you guys have said about it.

11. Caillin

Woah what a total shocker! (not really) I mean I didn't even watch the show but I could spot that ending from a mile away.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it's about these two girls who pretend to be lesbian to become popular , One of the girls actually turn out to be lesbian the other isn't and also pretends to be lesbian to get some guy interested in her the friend who is actually a lesbian falls for her , they try to have a 3some with the guy one girl is interested in to because the girl who is actually lesbian is hoping she can get her friend interested this way they end up not having the 3some then the girl and the guy end up together while the one girl who is a lesbian and not faking it ends up alone .

#12 stocking, Jun 11, 2014
  13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Never watched it, but after reading the reviews I'm not going to. I just came on this thread out of curiosity but I honestly need to say this...

Lesbians already deal with most of this discrimination in real life, imagine how worse It'll get if straight people watch this and use this as a learning experience.

I am DISGUSTED with TV right now.

14. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow... :dry: That's stupid, I knew from the start the show looked bad, Glad i've never seen it.