1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sandman Comic (and Lucifer)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CuriousArticles, Jun 11, 2014.

1. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anyone else out there a fan of Sandman by Neil Gaiman and the Lucifer spin off?

I'm only on number 8 of Sandman and I think 4 of Lucifer but I love them.

2. White Knight

Oh Sandman.

Series seen as epitome of comic books by many people around here... at least in my comic reading friends.

I still need to start reading the series. I know Gaiman also close friend of Tori Amos and if my memory serves somewhere in LGBT crowd, just for those I really have to read them sometime.

3. TheStormInside

It's been a really long time since I've read it, but I loved Sandman. Also loved the Death comics. I haven't read Lucifer, though.

Yep, Tori Amos and Gaiman are good friends. Actually, Delirium was inspired by Tori Amos. And Amos references Gaiman as "The Dream King" in one of her songs.

4. DreamingLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love sandman comics but I never heard of Lucifer spin-off.
    Delirium was my favorite.I loved how she focused on most absurd things while the others were serious.
    Lucifer was an interesting character in the comics I would love to read it.

5. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really want to read the death comics. Lucifer is a bit different though. It's not written by Gaiman for one, and has pretty different artwork, but the stories follow Lucifer and I don't know if it's just me but they're much bigger, whereas sandman is more like stories where Dream comes into it somehow. Lucifer is such a strange character though, I love it. You should read it!!