1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think is the most annoying children's cartoon?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gaynerd64, Jun 13, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

I personally hate The Smurfs because the characters are obnoxious and cliche. It might change though because I recently saw an advertisement for a kid's show called Chloe's Closet, a cartoon about a little girl who has adventures in her closet.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't watched a lot of current cartoons, but I once gave into curiosity and put on Chowder, just to see what it was. I was exposed to about ten seconds of it, and I swear my brain liquefied and dribbled out my nose just a little bit.

3. Silver Sparrow

Caillou. He just creeps me out, with his bald head and the weird color scheme.

4. tulipinacup

I'll probably get a lot of hate from this, but I can't stand Donald Duck. I feel like he's a cartoon who has an annoying voice and it makes everything worse that he's always having a tantrum. My ex-bf loves him so much though.

5. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

The Ronald McDonald cartoons were really annoying.

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol this always made me dislike Donald. Who would want to deal with an unhinged asshole like him all the time?

7. tulipinacup

I give credit for him discovering a new molecule 20 years before science did though but comparing it to Daffy Duck, I think Daffy has more character.

8. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I absolutely can't STAND The Amazing World of Bubblegum. Or really anything new on CN. To be honest, I haven't liked cartoons that are new for a long time unless they're PBS. Everything has gotten to be so much stupider than like Rugrats. Rugrats was good.

9. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dora The Explorer
    First of All Who lets there kid run around the woods, crossing rivers with a monkey without adult supervision?:eusa_naug

Second, English is my first language, and I took German in high school. Its bad enough in English and Spanish but on a family trip to Montreal when I saw it in French and Spanish:confused2:

10. Acm

Acm Guest

The Rugrats and Caillou are both really annoying to me

11. White Knight

Inspector Gadget, Scooby Doo and any other show featuring an idiot accidently solve crimes or worse others solve the crime but they get the credit.

12. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Peppa Pig, Amazing World of Gumball, Sofia the First.

13. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I like Donald Duck. Sure, he's an asshole, and he gets mad easily, but that's the thing. It's what makes him easier to relate with. Compared to Goofy or Mickey, he has a lot more substance. But to say any of the traditional Disney cast has more of anything, is a bit of stretch. But back to the character in question, a lot of the time, when Donald gets pissed, it's usually for good reason. He has home invading chipmunks, a neighbor of his is being a prick, or he's being screwed over by the legal and/or governmental institutions.

In comparison to Daffy Duck, Donald may not compare. However, they both cannot compare to Darkwing Duck.

I'll give you the Donald voice though. That, can get annoying.

Scooby-Doo is overrated... except in one department. Shaggy. Shaggy is the kind of person I'd hang with, if I was solving mysteries. I still, to this day, laugh at one of the lines from the show: "Like, check out that groovy broom closet, Scoob!"

Surprised that the Rugrats is getting some mentions. While it was never a masterpiece, and the later seasons became ridiculous, there was one saving grace. Angelica. Angelica was very entertaining to watch, and had the most development. I could watch her make the babies go through Hell, or have a humbling defeat. Kind of sad that the so-called villain was more appealing and interesting, than the supposed main characters.

That said, everyone else seems to have addressed some good choices. A lot of what comes on Cartoon Network now is pretty bad. But I'm sure our parents thought what we watched, was absolutely stupid too, so maybe it's just a nostalgia bias that we view our childhood youth as rosier.

I'm not really sure what cartoon is the most annoying to me, but if I have to pick one, I'd go with CatDog.

14. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

angela andaconda

fuckin stuff of nightmares, i cant believe it was real

15. tulipinacup

omg I actually loved Angela Anaconda lmao. I've only seen one episode of it from KaBlam!. It was weird as hell but that's how I wanted my cartoons to be.

16. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

that's okay, we're still friends, i accept the enjoyment of angela andaconda P:

The smurfs was one of those things like when I stayed home sick, from school, and it came on you just jump for the TV power button and think "well damn, guess I'll.... do something else now"

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 07:56 PM ----------

Also Captain Planet was really awful like even as a hippie kid I was like "damn this shit is outdated and heavy-handed as hell, I'm out"

17. tulipinacup

<3

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2014 at 11:59 AM ----------

I see a pattern here. You seem to dislike cartoons that are weirdly coloured which is pretty understandable :lol::lol:

18. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

SpongeBob Squarepants. I can't believe I used to watch that show. Also Mega Babies: utterly disgusting!

19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

white people's lightly pigmented eyes and skin tend to be overwhelmed by variety of colors, and why we settled in dull dead lands for many centuries of our civilization process

nah jk, you're very observant and may be onto something which is weird because I like color but kid-me got creeped out VERY easily haha

20. Polterpup

Oh my grop you guys, I hate you all. (Just kidding, of course) You guys have named some of my favorite shows! But, if I were to pick one...I'd have to say Uncle Grandpa. I mean, it's just so obnoxiously, well...pointless. Although, I do still find myself watching it...it's one of those things where you're like, "This is stupid as hell" and then proceed to watch it. Or maybe that's just me.