1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek: Voyager

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XenaxGabby, Jun 14, 2014.

1. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I'm thinking of giving it a try because it's summer and all my shows are done for the season. It caught my attention because of Kate Mulgrew. I love her as Red on OITNB! Would anyone recommend it?

2. Gallatin

Definitely recommend it, it's my favorite Star Trek series. Kate Mulgrew is great as Captain Janeway.

3. Tim

Tim

I'd also recommend it.

A lot of Star Trek fans hate Voyager, but it's the only one (other than Enterprise), I've actually been able to get into.

4. Munyal

Voyager is the bomb! I love Kate Mulgrew and Tim Russ is really good too. Really there aren't any bad characters. Seasons 1 and 2 are not really awesome, but it really picks up towards the end of season 3. Definitely recommend!

5. Jwis

I also recommend it, I love Star Trek and Voyager is my favorite, followed by DS9.

6. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Thanks for the positive reviews:slight_smile: I was worried that everyone was going to hate on it. Why do people hate it? On another note, I was watching a bunch of fan videos on Youtube and I think Captain Janeway is really really attractive!

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you watch caretaker episode first. It takes a number of episodes to get into it.