1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lovecooper, Jun 15, 2014.

1. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey anybody is a big fan of American Horror Story ? I know I am!

First season was AMERICAN HORROR STORY: MURDER HOUSE
    Second season was AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ASYLUM
    Third season was AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN

Who's excited for the 4th season ? The fourth season is titled AMERICAN HORROR STORY:FREAK SHOW. It will be out this October :grin: A little preview of Freak Show.

1. Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, Evan Peters, Gabourey Sidibey, Jamie Brewer, Denis O Hare are all gonna be back for season 4. Michael Chiklis is set to join.
    2. Lange's character will be a german expat to the likes of Marlene Dietrich handling one of the last remaining freak shows in the US.
    3. Denis O Hare is described to be a collector of freaks and Lange's rival.
    4. Sarah Paulson is gonna play as conjoined twin sisters. Bette and Dot
    5. Kathy Bates, Michael Chiklis and Evan Peters are all family.
    6. The fourth season will be set in Jupiter, Florida and be centered around one of the few remaining freak shows of the 1950s as its members do anything to keep the business alive. The season will focus on the conflict between the freaks and the "evil forces" who do not understand them. The season will also feature a "clown killer" and a "bearded lady".
    7. Jessica Lange's last season :frowning2:

I can't wait! I hope other people in this forum are fans of the series too.
    My favorite AHS so far would be Murder House. How about you?

#1 lovecooper, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. Higs

I'm a huge fan since season 1. Not that much horror really but it's creepy :grin:
    Can't wait for freak show!

3. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Asylum was creepiest for me. It's so dark!
    Me too sadly it will be Jessica Lange's last season :frowning2:

4. tulipinacup

I'm excited for it too! I thought season 2 was the strongest and thought Sarah Paulson's break out character was phenomenal.

5. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    omg i agree with you. I kind of think she slayed the Electroconvulsive therapy scene. Too bad she didn't win an Emmy. Season 2 was indeed strongest in terms of darkness. But I thought it had too much to put.

6. Lewis

I'm a huge huge fan! Asylum is definitely my favourite season as of yet. Sad to hear it's Jessica Lange's last season, she's almost the backbone to the show.

Not sure how I will manage to wait until October! I've watched all of the first 3 seasons back-to-back so it's become almost a hobby. So excited for Freak Show, as I hear the darkness of Asylum is back!

7. TurtleCat

I really dig American Horror Story. Murder House was good, I enjoyed the storyline. However, Asylum was my favorite. I loved everything about it; the mental hospital setting, the whole storyline with the serial killer, Sarah Paulson and Jessica Lange's characters, etc.

I found Coven to be a bit of a disappointment, however. It started out interesting, but lost focus towards the end. I still need to get around to finishing it, actually. I'm looking forward to the next season, a freak show sounds like a great concept.

8. tulipinacup

I agree. I thought season 3 had so much potential but it all fell apart towards the end.

Is Lily Rabe not going to be on season 4? It's a shame since I thought she did quite well from all 3 seasons.

9. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Apparently no :frowning2: she has a new tv series she's starting in. I loved Mary Eunice the most

10. MermaiidLadii92

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hated Asylum partly because I have a phobia of being trapped. Coven had potential but they lost me at the random fleetwood mac music video and the half fast ending. Murder house ..."I want to be a pretty girl.." lol it spoke to me.

Thank gawd the good moments outweigh the bad. Im open to another season.

11. Higs

What? Season 4 is last for Jessica Lange? :frowning2: She's THE actress for this show to me :frowning2:

12. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sadly it is. Jessica Lange IS American Horror Story

13. tulipinacup

Just googled where she is now and she's going to star from a show called The Whispers.[YOUTUBE]DMG9TMnJfOs[/YOUTUBE]

14. Higs

Did AHS ratings somehow drop? They are 2 amazing actresses and both leaving :/ I just hope Sarah Paulson is staying for a long time

15. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @tulipinacup looks like a good show

@Higs no it's quite popular actually. More popular boost in Coven. Lily Rabe left because she got a new role where she leads i think. Jessica Lange is leaving because she said she was tired and bored or something. Because it's a 6 months commitment every year I forgot.