1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Anime fans/Otaku?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PrinceFabulous, Jun 17, 2014.

1. So, any other anime fans or Otaku out there who wants to have a little chat here?

2. BelleFromHell

Yep. *raises hand*

Just look at my avatar. :slight_smile:

3. Sweet! X3 What animes have you seen?

4. BelleFromHell

InuYasha, Fullmetal Alchemist (mostly Brotherhood), Bleach, Naruto, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Pokemon (mostly Indigo League), Blue Exorcist, Yu-Gi-Oh (mostly the abridged series), Space Dandy, and an episode or two of Attack on Titan. I know there's more, but that's all I can think of now.

I'm currently keeping up with InuYasha The Final Act, and I plan on catching up with FMA Brotherhood again soon.

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2014 at 09:21 PM ----------

Oh, and I've watched every episode of Panty & Stocking. :grin:

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2014 at 09:25 PM ----------

Dammit! I forgot to mention Hetalia! I've watched nearly every episode of it.

5. prussianblue100

I'm an anime fan.

Animes I have seen (that I could think of at the moment): Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pokemon, Soul Eater, Death Note, Elfen Lied, FMAB, Darker than Black, Legend of Korra, Fruits Basket, Angel Beats, Ouran, Future Diary, Hetalia, and I'm currently watching Attack on Titan.

As you can see, I'm mostly into the romantic comedy/action genres. Though I really want to watch a yuri anime. I'm getting tired of having to imagine two girls together instead of actually getting to see it.

6. turtleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Right here! I love anime here's a list of what I can remember:
    To Love Ru, Boku wa Tomodachi, Idolm@ster, K, Tonari no Kibutsu-kun, Hetalia, Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki, Love Live, Oreimo, Black Butler, Space Brothers, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, BlazBlue, Sakamichi No Apollon, Kiss x Sis, Rosario Vampire, Excel Saga, Madoka Magica, Kill la kill and others

I love anything echo or harems and I'm a sucker for idols

7. Yosia

1000th post!!! <3 <3

And i do. Message me if you want to chat ^.^

8. TurtleCat

I'm an anime fan, however it's gotten harder and harder for me to find the time to watch it as much over the years with work and all. Some of my favorites are:

Revolutionary Girl Utena, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, Elfen Lied, Sailor Moon, Ghost in the Shell, Urotsukidoji, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and many others.

I tend to prefer horror or anything that's surreal or unconventional. Anything that's more psychological is up my alley as well.

9. FireRose2071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to be huge into anime. Now I just watch it on occaison, like Attack on titan omg SO GOOD. I started reading the manga online :grin: (is it pronounced mahn-gah, or MAIN-gah? lol)

I've seen Pokemon, Inuyasha, FullMetal Alchemist, Elfen Lied (so much more in the manga series!), Death Note, and I think there are a few others, but I can't think of any, lol.

10. Gwendolyn

I'm actually kind of becoming an otaku(or at the very least, anime fan) over this summer. I've already rewatched Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, watched the first 13 episodes of Shingeki no Kyoujin, and watched Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Sekirei, Sekirei: Pure Engagement, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya(haruhism ftw), Birdy the Mighty Decode, Birdy the Mighty Decode: 02, and watched half of Rosario + Vampire.

11. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

I watch Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine on tv. But it's for people 18+

12. Yosia

Has anyone watched C3? ^.^