1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homestuck

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Munyal, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Munyal

This is just a general thread, just post whatever you want, as long as it's Homestuck related.

I really like Eridan because I feel like he's relatable, but I still think I'm most like Meenah.

I took a test (I don't recall where) and it said I am the Mage of Mind

Favorite ship=Kanaya/Rose (GLORIOUS CANON!!!)

I don't get Jake. I just do not like or understand him. I have no idea why, he just bothers me.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I love homestuck :slight_smile:
    My favorite characters are Nepeta and Equius (They're also my OTP). I also like Jade, Roxy, Calliope, and Jake. I really like every character except Gamzee though :dry:
    The test I took gave me Mage of Space.

3. BelleFromHell

I don't know anything about Homestuck, but a lot of my Homestuck reading friends have compared me to "Gamzee." Apparently, he's bipolar, and a Capricorn, or something... I'm such a noob.

4. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I never did the Homestuck but does this count

[​IMG]

5. animequeen567

I love Homestuck! Most of my cosplays are for Homestuck lol. My favorite characters are Equius, Nepeta, Gamzee, Roxy, Jade, and Calliope. And just today I found the perfect shirt for Jane cosplay. It says OCD: Obsessive Cake Disorder XD

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2014 at 02:20 PM ----------

I also cosplay Equius, Human!Equius, and Nepeta. I plan on being Horuss, Cronus, Kurloz, Roxy, Jane (obviously), and possibly fem!Dave or fem!Dirk.

6. Munyal

Haha that Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff comic made me laugh.

I'm planning on cosplaying Sollux at some point. That shirt sounds perfect for Jane!

7. animequeen567

8. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I read Homestuck. I liked it, but I don't really associate with fandoms because fandoms are insane and full of shippers. I'll admit that I like Aradia and Sollux together (and caliginous Aradia/Equius), but I normally just go with canon.
    What were the canon "pairings" again?
    I think it was Jake/Dirk, Rose/Kanaya, and Terezi/Gamzee in a rather unhealthy relationship. Something like that. Hussie has a knack for action scenes and strange humor, and his webcomic is pretty quality work. If only his fans weren't so scary. If only.

#8 An Gentleman, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  9. KaydenWidz

I cosplay quite a few trolls, and a few of the humans. John Egbert is my big one, as well as Jake english. I love doing Kankri because its my only chance to use my extensive vocabulary thats locked away somewhere in my brain...*shrugs* For my cosplay blog I'm the sollux and Equius. And Will be the Mindfang for them eventually. My fave character is Equius, he is my Zodiac troll and my patron troll is Nepeta. Also my late wife was a Nepeta.

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:46 PM ----------

Actually Andrew Hussie, being the troll that he is, has declared all ships cannon. as well as all OC's I believe...but not sure on that one.

10. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That would ruin the whole comic forever.
    Two people gave him an exorbitant amount of money to put their fan-made trolls in the comic. They donated 10,000 dollars each. Of course, they both die about one panel after they appear.